Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping backgrounds from Pokémon SwSh and new Pokémon Snap
Hi, I'm Alex, from Spain. I'm finishing my studies on Videogame Design and Development, and I'm also new to this forum Smile

In case you might be interested in context, I'm currently developing a Pokémon sticker album as a gift for a very important person, but also wanted to gamificate it and make it an even more enjoyable experience, so I stepped it up and started developing a "simple" game in Unity (something alike Pokémon Pinball RS, but I'm trying to reduce it to its simplest possible version while keeping the essence).

Anyway, the fun of it is to mix references from many Pokémon games, and its a personal project so I'm not going to publish or distribute it on app stores, only portfolio-wise. That's why I'm using/editing official Pokémon artwork.  Pokemon

So, I'm currently interested in sticker backgrounds and even though I've been able to recreate some of them myself, it would be very helpful to rip the originals from Pokémon Sword & Shield and new Pokémon Snap. These are:

Pokémon Sword & Shield: PC Box wallpapers (there are 19). You can spot them also in trainer cards, but only the ones related to a gym leader, so there are some like Ground-type that are missing.

New Pokémon Snap: Habitat UI backgrounds. You can easily spot them at the top of the loading screen. Each background is also present at the picture selection screen of its associated area.

Thank you for your time!
Thanked by: