Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help extracting models from ios games and apps
Hi guys, I need help with something. How can I extract the models and textures from iOS apps and games? What tools would I need to do that?
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by:
(04-10-2021, 11:24 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Hi guys, I need help with something. How can I extract the models and textures from iOS apps and games? What tools would I need to do that?

your best option is the playstore version of the app and a bluestacks tweeker.
Thanked by:
(04-11-2021, 08:45 PM)yuhuhoi Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 11:24 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Hi guys, I need help with something. How can I extract the models and textures from iOS apps and games? What tools would I need to do that?

your best option is the playstore version of the app and a bluestacks tweeker.

Bluestacks Tweeker? What would that do and where can I get it?
Thanked by:
use itunes 12.6.5.3 (that includes the app store) on windows (assuming you have a windows pc) and you can download ipas on there. the .ipa is a zip, so open it and you get data.
what game are you trying to rip?
Hey. [Image: morning1.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-16-2021, 10:41 AM)squidiskool Wrote: use itunes  12.6.5.3 (that includes the app store) on windows (assuming you have a windows pc) and you can download ipas on there. the .ipa is a zip, so open it and you get data.
what game are you trying to rip?

I’m trying to rip from Pokémon HOME and Tales of Crestoria. I need the Pokémon textures from the mobile version of Pokémon HOME.
Thanked by: