Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bring back the old tSR.
Exclamation 
Seriously man. I used to love coming to tsr to get sprite sheets for my flash movies, and I come back to get some new sheets and the navigation is different. No offense, but the old way (separating by franchise) was much quicker, easier, faster, and much much better. I talked to a few people who all seem to agree. What where you thinking? Changing the whole way tsr works, changing the very thing that made tsr awesome, and original. BRING IT BACK, BRING IT BACK PLEASE. Or, at least give an option on how to separate and search for sprite sheets. I was originally just going to post an obnoxious thread, but I decided to be nicer about it and actually give a better reasoning behind it. In all seriousness, please change the navigation back to separation by franchise. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Thanked by:
In my opinion, new tsr is better organized as the old version. I see no problems with navigation and stuff.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Superliger, Superliger
Couldn't bother reading the other threads in News and Site Discussion huh, Mike? Dazz has already explained about why things changed in these other threads.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
(01-24-2009, 07:16 PM)Davias Wrote: In my opinion, new tsr is better organized as the old version. I see no problems with navigation and stuff.
(01-24-2009, 07:24 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: Couldn't bother reading the other threads in News and Site Discussion huh, Mike? Dazz has already explained about why things changed in these other threads.

I couldn't agree less. Mike those days are gone the new is easier, faster, and better, if you're having problems finding anything use the search function just like you would on google it's actualy that easy to find something now.
avatar and signature custom made by me Smile

My TSR sprite topic
[Image: ZoidsProject.png] last updated on: December-22-09 fixed weapons sheets 1 and 2 and the republic and imperial sheets
[Image: l_b489bf24c48c43a689123b07de56b838.gif]<-----my first sprite I made

[Image: zoid_but_1.png]--- come and visit my zoids sprite site.

I don't care what jerks say/think.Tongue
Thanked by:
But I like being able to see ALL the zelda sheets on one page, and ALL the mario sheets on one page. Versus one game at a time. Seriously.
Thanked by:
Oh baww.
Thanked by:
There's not a thing wrong with the current layout, man. Just try to get used to it- you'll see how much more useful, organized, and good it is. Blank
I'm gonna have to agree with the topicstarter. Once we get 10 bazillion sprites it'd be nice tho i guess
Thanked by:
well i like the new system but some things dont seem to be working right yet like the icon/text display. sometimes i click icon and its still mostly text.
Thanked by:
Exclamation 
I agree with the topic starter, but I can live with either way.
But what some people aren't realizing is that when people say "Change it back to the old site!", they aren't talking about EVERYTHING, just the layout, not the slowness and junk, just the way things are organized.
But another thing, for all we know, it could be hard to get it changed back, like maybe it's easier to put things in junk like this, 'cause organizing a site is pretty hard.
[Image: JrDude_Sig.png]
Thanked by:
If you wanna' see them all then search "mario" or "zelda"
Do you know how much time Dazz and his team put into the new site? This stuff isn't easy to do and take a lot of time and effort. Learn to get used to it like I did and then you'll like it because you really don't have an option because plenty of people have said that the old one won't be back.
avatar and signature custom made by me Smile

My TSR sprite topic
[Image: ZoidsProject.png] last updated on: December-22-09 fixed weapons sheets 1 and 2 and the republic and imperial sheets
[Image: l_b489bf24c48c43a689123b07de56b838.gif]<-----my first sprite I made

[Image: zoid_but_1.png]--- come and visit my zoids sprite site.

I don't care what jerks say/think.Tongue
Thanked by:
Is you forgetting the search function? It makes searching way easier. A lot of companies that would go under Other section made a few games for well known franchises. You want all Zelda Games? Search Zelda!
(01-25-2009, 07:16 AM)Ridleymaster Wrote: Do you know how much time Dazz and his team put into the new site? This stuff isn't easy to do and take a lot of time and effort. Learn to get used to it like I did and then you'll like it because you really don't have an option because plenty of people have said that the old one won't be back.
I know what goes into working on a web site, I'm a web developer myself. I do php and html. It is complex. But why fix something that isn't broken, and make it worst in the process? Lol.
Thanked by:
It's not "worst."
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: