Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Fat Goomba...
[Image: GluttbaDisplay.png]
Well I was bored.So I decided to try and make this guy from a pic I saw on Nintendo Power.He,doesn't have a official name (far as I know).

Comments?
Projects Associated with:
[Image: ZoidsProject.png]
[Image: KirbyProject2.png]

Thanked by:
I like the concept, but the lineart is extremely jagged, the the shoes counter the light source. You could use some better colors and contrast.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
Good start, but you need to fix a lot. First things first, the colors. I'm not a huge fan of the orangish brown your using. And you need more contrast between shades, there hard to tell apart. Then smooth out the line art, like said above, its very jagged. Then you need to fix the angle of some of the body parts. The mouth should be titled to the right, and the body and feet should also tilt to the right.
Thanked by:
Well as Frostbite said it's very jagged maybe try to AA it. And if he just ate the lollipop then wouldn't there be a bite mark? The shading on the shoes counter the light source like CeeY said. The lollipops outline kinda blends in with the white background. body is good. the legs are kinda mixed try to put a tad more separation between them. (JUST A LITTLE!!!) And that's all I could find! Really good start!
Best thing you can do for me is
make me better! Smile

[Image: ID.png]
[Image: AxelandRoxas.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: GluttbaDisplay-1.png]
Starboysa, the goomba doesn't bite the lolli on the official art.And theres something ain't right about the lolli stick, but I ain't sure what it is.Maybe too much outline?I'll check later...
Projects Associated with:
[Image: ZoidsProject.png]
[Image: KirbyProject2.png]

Thanked by:
Ahahaha!! Big Grin
I like it!! - but I'm not much of a spriter, so I can't judge. T_T
[Image: dontpokepeoplebymarcphx.gif]
"DON'T POKE PEOPLE"
CHAOSBLAZEX
Thanked by:
(01-25-2009, 01:23 AM)Frostbite Wrote: .Then you need to fix the angle of some of the body parts. The mouth should be titled to the right, and the body and feet should also tilt to the right.
Thanked by: