Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Legend of Spyro sound ripping help
Since 2021 marks the 15th aniversary of The Legend of Spyro, I figured why not rip sound files from this video game trilogy? I decided to start with ripping sounds from the first installment, A New Beginning. However, I need some help.

Does anybody here know any good programs that can help me accomplish this task easily? The reason why is because when I opened up the game files in PSound and browsed through the (generically labeled) sound files, I found some unused voice lines and I wanted to see if there were any more without having to play all the files in PSound one by one. Ouch!
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:
sigh It's been 7 months since I made this post, and still nobody has offered to help me. Sad

Isn't there at least one user on this site who can help me rip sound files from this game? Even just PM'ing me a link to an RKV opening program (preferably one that's easy to use, up-to-date, and is compatible with Windows 7) would be helpful.

Apologies to the admins for necroposting on my own thread.
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by: