Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's the story behind your avatar?
Same as title. My current avatar's one of the many player icons you can get playing Overwatch. What about you?
Thanked by:
I really like Mario games, and my favorite character is Bowser (which I own a very impressive collection of like 80 figures) and so I made myself a Koopaling like enemy in the Mario Maker SMW style.
Thanked by:
Self portrait that I ended up doing.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I make my pfp based on whatever has most of my interest at the moment usually.
Hey, I'm Jasper! I am an avid model ripper, I also like Splatoon and Vocaloid.

Currently ripping from: N/A
Thanked by:
Well, for me, Dry Bones is my favorite enemy from the Mario series. I was really happy to see they added winged variants in Super Mario 3D World, and the picture of the Parabones that I found comes from the Japenese website for the game.
Thanked by: DogToon64
Lupin fan especially with the Red Jacket.
Thanked by:
I've had this as my avatar for a really, really long time. I went through a brief phase of swapping it out frequently but I ran into an old friend who said they didn't recognize me without my old avatar so I switched it back and it has stayed ever since. At this point, it's pretty much my online identity so I don't think it's going anywhere at this point.
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam, DogToon64
I wanted to get away from the "Tonberry2k" name a little to disassociate myself with a copyrighted character, so I shorted it to Ton. Then I watched Aggretsuko and this guy's name is Mr. Ton, so...
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I was making my avatar on Sonic Forces and I like it. Then I take a capture, pass the capture to Photoshop and finally. My Avatar
Thanked by:
It's just a drawn head portrait of Lowen from the (Nintendo) Gacha game, Dragalia Lost I drew some months ago!
Fēng shén yīng jié chuán OST
My Mario RPG goals
Friend Code for Super Bomberman R-2: 04-288-8899
Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6972-0414-2706
[Image: Forums_Icon_For_Pixiv.png]
Thanked by:
Was made for me during a period when site staff were getting new updater icons made and I digged it a lot so here it is. A satisfying end to a very short story.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Raccoon Sam
Hi guys... well this is not only the story behind my account but also the truth, in the beginning I was a deviantart user. so somehow i found this site (probably through sprites made by users of both TSR and Deviantart) when i got here i realized i didn't have a folder for one of my favorite pc games. so I made an account just to post things from these simple games that I liked so that other users of this site also know this or have an interest in redeeming things from these games as well. but I ended up not realizing my mistakes, and there came a time when I was more disturbing who was doing a real serious work instead of helping, and I suffered with my own consequences Sad I was for a long time without understanding what I did. despite that for some reason I was still here, posting sprites but what I really liked the most was creating my own sprites and sending them to the custom page, it was what made me stay on this site until one day something terrible happen! I got a virus that ended up, destroyed and disappeared with all my accounts and projects that I had in the past, everything went away… so later on when I got the license to use Windows 10. I decided to look for a second chance to try this time do everything right. and in the beginning I really felt better, I met some nice people here who didn’t see me with bad eyes (inclusive one of them is my friend on deviantart now) but for some reason i didn't feel that i should continue on this site anymore, even if it was just to show my pixelarts. maybe because I was not seeing any big contributions on my part with this site, I felt that I should focus more on my deviantart account since there I always liked to show my supposed talents. for that reason I decided to stop posting here for a year or two (I don't remember) but for a long time I didn't post anything, I even thought that I had already considered my account as dead.

but now here I am, telling the story of my account. because even though I didn’t post much, my conscience felt that I couldn’t feel free enough until I told the truth, and here’s the truth. Watercat is not a new user, I have been here since 2017. Watercat is just the new account of a user who has already made mistakes on this site and lost everything to start again... sorry I was late to tell you this, but now I hope in this post it was clear my origin. but I hope I have helped you to making TSR a place with more content and.. again, I'm sorry for the mistakes of the past ( . _ .) well.. I also apologize if I ran away from the thematic of this post, but unfortunately I couldn't find any other place to say that... anyway *sigh* thanks for reading this.

PS: sorry, i realized that here was to tell about my avatar's story instead of the account behind my avatar. can any admin please move this to an appropriate chat room for the topic i want to address? thanks and sorry again.
This face sums up my life :/
Thanked by:
Zoroark's one of my top three Pokémon. So one day, I was searching Google for a new avatar, and I happened to stumble across a Zoroark image that I'm now using as my current avatar. Tongue
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by:
I just gave my account a proper avatar so I guess I'll join in here.

It's taken from a yogurt (?) commercial that was tied-in with Sonic 2. You can watch it here.

I found a frame of Sonic eating the yogurt, and I thought it looked funny, so I used it.
Did you know that I am showcasing my custom-made sprites? Check it out!
Thanked by: DogToon64
My avatar is my character Jonathan Welder from the book I'm writing (no, he's not the main character). Made the avatar back when I was still courting (online) with a particular Star Fox fangirl. Kept the avatar even after we broke up. Never bothered to change it
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: