Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MeH
I am a blender 249b game developer. I have yet to finish making any games in it, but I have a functional minesweeper in it and know how to do everything from your basic LoZ to F-Zero. ok, honestly thats not completely accurate, though I could make an F-Zero game, the LoZ Bombchu is currently a subject whose vector orientation logic eludes me, that and maybe a few other things.

regardless, I am NOT making any nintendo proprietary titles at this moment. as for rips being used in a game, probably not likely I like to make my own models so I can rig them to my own custom armatures.

I do sometimes want to look at a copy of model rips, they are very helpful for when you are like "wait.. so how did nintendo do that?" and sometimes they are fun to use in animations for 5#!75 & 6!66135. you know "general trollery".

I often times switch game projects frequently when things seem tedious. for example minesweeper just needs a few more menu items on the start screen, but that means making more custom 3D number input boxes. and a typing cursor graphic. as if the 3D timer and the 3D mine counter weren't mind bending enough! so I'll get back to that after a short hiatus.

Other projects I am currently working on;
An action adventure. (actually more than 1.)
A Space Shooter.
A platformer.
A text adventure (flash based.. may not finish it.)
A train simulator. (core physics and movement programmed)

Making mine sweeper was a challenge just to see if I could go through an entire dev process from start to finish in a simple game that required very little in the way of controlls and graphics.

I'm here now to get advice on ripping models from webGL games.
Thanked by: