Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Paid Gig] Seeking sprite artist for a 16-32 bit RPG
Shocked 
Hey spriters,

I'm searching for a 2D pixel sprite artist who would be interested in creating sprites for a 16-32 bit RPG. The visual style draws inspiration from cyberpunk, anime, and JRPGs (e.g., Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Breath of Fire III, and Octopath Traveler). Here's an examplehttps://kurokami01.tumblr.com/.

Nailing the art style is vital. So to start it would be helpful if I could review any previous work and for you to also review the example to see if we're a good fit for each other. It's expected there would be some revisions to align on the look and feel of sprites, before formally starting. Compensation is $40 per sheet with the anticipation of 50+ sheets.

Please post or PM me any questions.

Netto20XX Pokemon
Thanked by:
Hello!

I think I might be able to help you out. I don't have experience in the Breath of Fire III style, but I do have some experience with the Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, and Romanicng SaGa 3 art styles. You can see various samples of my work here and some Romanicng SaGa 3 styled samples here. I have a few other examples in the aforementioned styles that I haven't put online yet that I can show you as well if you'd like.

Let me know if I can help!
Thanked by: Netto20XX