Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
help getting a Strollin' Stu model from Super Mario Sunshine
I have tried to rip the model myself but have no idea what the hell i am even doing. like i know damn well ive tried to rip it using both 3d ripper DX and szstools both giving me pretty much nothing in terms of useable results. 

if anyone would be down to help me out with this i would be SUPER thankfull.

also one of the reasons i want the model in the first place was so i can mod him into simpsons hit and run anyways.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Strollin' Stu is in bianco0.szs 0.rarc_dir\scene\hamukuri\default.bmd. When I loaded it into Blender the materials were assigned to the wrong parts of the model. After getting the texture put on the right parts you are left with this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: boatradman
(02-21-2021, 01:39 PM)AJD-262 Wrote: Strollin' Stu is in bianco0.szs 0.rarc_dir\scene\hamukuri\default.bmd. When I loaded it into Blender the materials were assigned to the wrong parts of the model. After getting the texture put on the right parts you are left with this.

would there be anyway to send that to me?
Thanked by:
The model's meshes use multiple UV Maps and Vertex Colors. I'm guessing this is how SMS is able to color the model and this may not be compatible with what you have planned.

Attached Files
.zip   Strollin' Stu.dae.zip (Size: 27.02 KB / Downloads: 74)
Thanked by: boatradman
(02-21-2021, 04:44 PM)AJD-262 Wrote: The model's meshes use multiple UV Maps and Vertex Colors. I'm guessing this is how SMS is able to color the model and this may not be compatible with what you have planned.
i see what in i can do with the model.

Thank you again for doing that i appreciate it.
Thanked by: