Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with Puyo Puyo Tetris 2's .pac files?
Currently trying to rip Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 sprites with Switch Toolbox. I have the assets and everything, but everything except for the cursor (which isn't in any folders and is in .dds format) is in .pac format, so I feel like I may have done something wrong when extracting the files. I've read that Switch Toolbox can open .pac files, but it doesn't seem to work here, giving me an error message. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanked by:
Maybe SFPac (direct link) would work? It is a Sonic Team game after all.
Thanked by:
(02-12-2021, 03:38 PM)boilingpot Wrote: Maybe SFPac (direct link) would work? It is a Sonic Team game after all.

Tried that and when I dragged the .pac files I wanted to extract into the window and pressed enter it automatically closed, and I don't think I did anything wrong there.
Also, I didn't notice this before but there are a few more openable files than I thought, but they're all either .dds or .pac files that are text rather than images. Still, none of the stuff I want seems openable.
Thanked by:
Yeah, sorry about the guess. I'm told now the correct tool for the job is HedgeTools's HedgeArcPack. I hope it works for you.
Thanked by:
(02-12-2021, 07:00 PM)boilingpot Wrote: Yeah, sorry about the guess. I'm told now the correct tool for the job is HedgeTools's HedgeArcPack. I hope it works for you.

Yes, it worked! Thank you for helping me out (and thank you HedgeTools)!

Thanked by: boilingpot