Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario Sunshine Hotel
Hey I'm very new to this whole ripping thing. I want to rip the entire hotel level of mario sunshine, and if possible I want to rip it with the hd texture pack on it, which ripper and which version of dolhpin should I use?
Thanked by:
(02-11-2021, 08:13 AM)Waxylotl Wrote: Hey I'm very new to this whole ripping thing. I want to rip the entire hotel level of mario sunshine, and if possible I want to rip it with the hd texture pack on it, which ripper and which version of dolhpin should I use?

Good news, I figured out how to use ninja ripper and got the hotel into blender, however when I apply materials to the meshes, it becomes apparant the uvs were messed up somehow so I have to rescale, translate etc, the uv map and it is getting really hard. I don't know if the uvs are usually supposed to get ruined like this

(02-12-2021, 06:38 AM)Waxylotl Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 08:13 AM)Waxylotl Wrote: Hey I'm very new to this whole ripping thing. I want to rip the entire hotel level of mario sunshine, and if possible I want to rip it with the hd texture pack on it, which ripper and which version of dolhpin should I use?

Good news, I figured out how to use ninja ripper and got the hotel into blender, however when I apply materials to the meshes, it becomes apparant the uvs were messed up somehow so I have to rescale, translate etc, the uv map and it is getting really hard. I don't know if the uvs are usually supposed to get ruined like this

A few things ripped with good uvs such as mario and a some crates but the majority of things are really off
Thanked by: