Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Question about buying SSBB
Hi!
I preordered SSBB(It's finally coming out in Europe soon!) in my local gameshop and there is a special offer there:
You can trade in another Wii game to get a huge discount but I don't know which game I should trade in:
LoZ TP
Mario Galaxy
Super paper Mario

What do you think?
[Image: werehog.png]
Thanked by:
For the love of God; if you are going to trade anything in, make it Super Paper Mario.
Thanked by:
Why? Super Paper Mario is a great game, when I got it I played nothing but that game until I beat it then I went back to Super Mario Galaxy...
Thanked by:
Super Paper Mario is only good if you didn't play the other games and realised it was a rushed piece of turd.
Thanked by:
Same with TP.

Mario Galaxy is the only one that's really replayable, unless you haven't completed either of the others.
Thanked by:
It really doesn't matter which game you trade, but I would sugguest trading in the game you think is your least favorite. I personally was also dissapointed with Super Paper Mario, so that would be my choice. But the only one I really played often was Twilight Princess. But really it is your choice. Choose the one you like the least.
[Image: veryfunnyguys.png] Very funny, guys. T_T
Thanked by:
Badassbill Wrote:Super Paper Mario is only good if you didn't play the other games and realised it was a rushed piece of turd.

I had completed both of the previous Paper Mario's and in comparison I actually like SPM better than both...
Thanked by:
In my opinion, LoZ TP is pretty fun, until you complete the game, that is.
Mario Galaxy get's very boring after you completed the game with Mario and I can't say anything about SPM 'cause I haven't completed it yet.
[Image: werehog.png]
Thanked by:
SM Galaxy. It just wasn't fun, because it felt like SM 64 with updated graphics and gimmicky gravity. Thank goodness I didn't purchase it.
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
Yoder Wrote:SM Galaxy. It just wasn't fun, because it felt like SM 64 with updated graphics and gimmicky gravity. Thank goodness I didn't purchase it.

Is it just me, or did this guy just lose credibility?
Thanked by:
Super Paper Mario. I played the game and could barely get past the first part I was so bored.
XBL: ZRDragoon - PSN: Zubodybop - Steam: XDNESS
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Twilight Princess.
I thought it was horrid, and was over after becoming fed up with waving the remote around to attack...
Just didn't grab me like the other games.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I'd say trade in Twilight Princess. It really doesn't have any replay value, whereas Super Mario Galaxy does, (although admittedly it gets stale quicker than I'd like) and Super Paper Mario might..? (I haven't played it.) I mean, you won't really get anything new out of playing through Twilight Princess again. It didn't have an extra playthrough like Wind Waker or anything, which disappointed me. Not only that, but it's the oldest out of those three games, so if you ever wanted to buy it back, its price would probably be the lowest.
Thanked by:
GaryCXJk Wrote:
Yoder Wrote:SM Galaxy. It just wasn't fun, because it felt like SM 64 with updated graphics and gimmicky gravity. Thank goodness I didn't purchase it.

Is it just me, or did this guy just lose credibility?

I played the game for 5-10 hours at a friends in multiple instances. Not owning a game doesn't equate to not being familiar with it. Rolleyes
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by: