Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sneak King Rips for VR Remake
Hello, 

I recently had the stupid idea to recreate Sneak King for VR (hopefully workable on oculus quest 2) using UE4 or Unity... Since I thought of this awful idea, I haven't been able to shake it. 

Would anyone be interested in helping me realize this nightmarish goal?

Background:

I have a few years experience with VR development, photogrammetry and am halfway competent with UE4 and Unity. I believe I could snap the game together if given models that were fairly easy to work with//optimized for what I'm trying to do with them. 

If someone could help with the rips I'm confident that I could put together the rest of the game.

Reasons why its a good idea:

* Sneak King models/textures are likely simple enough to be viable for mobile vr
* Sneak King gameplay and 'stealth' mechanics would be fun in vr
* Sneak King is a visually hilarious game, and would be even more so

I noticed that lemurboy12 was the original ripper of the Sneak King model, does anyone know if that user is still active?

[apologies if this is posted in the wrong place, if so let me know and I'll repost it. I'm new to this community, but definitely serious about this concept lol so whatever I need to do please lmk]

:EDIT:

Realized this was the incorrect place for this post and reposted in Ripping Help; sorry for the double post please DISREGARD/DELETE THIS
Thanked by: