Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Record Keeper Weapon & Armor textures?
Bug 
I try to get some help on Reddit, but for unknowns reasons my post got eliminate the moment it was posted, so I come here asking instead:

The game doesn't allow to do batch download or download all, that I notice quickly. Same that they is no real source or any page have upload the weapon or armor arts, the one you see when get them, no the small icons.
The wiki of the game doesn't use them, either of the wikis (JP Wikia).

So is there a way to fully download the game for be able unpack that data?
I only care for those arts as sprites are all here.
If it helps, I have being using LDPlayer for emu as the data is always rooted.

Sorry if I mistake were to post, as I don't know if it goes on Sprite or Texture forum.
Thanked by:
Hello! I am new here as well and wanted the same thing. I just spent the better part of my evening figuring out how to do this. Couldn't get it to work on LDPlayer, I ended up using Nox.

Firstly you will need to FFRK, APK Exporter (free), and Root Explorer ($5) on your phone. I used APK Exporter to get the .apk files for FFRK and Root Explorer and installed them on Nox. In Nox' settings menu you need to turn on root mode. You will also need to select a PC Share Folder by clicking the monitor icon on the right side of the program. Those will both restart the emulator.

Once that is done, you can open FFRK and go to wherever your sprites are located. You want to wait and maneuver around this area for a little while to ensure the image files get stored in the game's cache folder.

Minimize FFRK and open Root Explorer. Assuming you are at the highest folder, you need to go through data>data>com.(one with FFRK, will be different depending on language and region) >cache> then copy the ddb_cache folder to your designated share folder. These should have the .png files. Best of luck!
Thanked by:
How can I make this work with an emulator?
Thanked by: