Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Earthbound styled enemy project. Update: Shadow...
ANY ENEMY ALLOWED! I WILL DO THE HACKING! YOU CAN RESERVE W/E CHARACTER YOU WANT! NO EDITS

Boredom has caught up with me yet again. This time, I have decided to work on Earthbound sprites against what I was doing before, which was Cave Story characters in Mother 3 style. I decided to dull down the style to get more work done on something more hackable as well. Instead of making this primarily about Cave Story, I have decided to make this topic about any enemy in earthbound style. After sprites are complete, I will hack them into an Earthbound rom. I might form a story from there and make a whole rom hack. This is mostly to destroy boredom, so don't expect it to go far... Well have a good time spriting. Here is two to start out with for a sample from the hack in progress.[Image: 1986506.png] [Image: 1986626.png][Image: critteren0.png]
[Image: 1987322.png]
Thanked by:
What If you were to do a hero? jk

I'll help this, If I can get the style right >>

KLONOA ENEMIES XD
Thanked by:
How about this one>
[Image: clausmegauq3.png]
Yeah its just a cheap edit, I made it in 10 minutes/
Thanked by:
Whoops, I forgot to say no edits. But, I did say Earthbound. That is Mother 3, so it doesn't count. LOL BUMPDATE [Image: 1987322.png] Not too great, but it works.
Thanked by:
(01-20-2009, 08:49 PM)soulcaliburfan Wrote: Whoops, I forgot to say no edits. But, I did say Earthbound. That is Mother 3, so it doesn't count.

Yeah, I understand. It was made quite some time ago.
But isn't earthbound and Mother 3 style almost exactly the same?
Not sure cuz I Haven't played in a while.
Thanked by:
Earthbound sprites are more flat, have a dark brown outline, less colors used, no back sprites. Also their overworlds involve less sprites. EDIT! I decided to get palettes from earthbound so you guys can have more to work with. There are 255 possible palettes, but 20 will do for now. [Image: ebpalfn2.png] I will have more later. Just try to specify which palette you use if you make any sprites :]. The white boxed ones are background colors.
Thanked by:
The images are jpg'd, but otherwise, they look good.
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by:
No they aren't, they are in game screen shots. I am not that bad at spriting not to realize some jpegd images.
Thanked by:
[Image: bomberboundyz6.png]

I'm not very good at spriting but this was a lot of fun. Shy

It's Pommy from Bomberman! Cute
Thanked by:
After some private messaging, it seems that I have to edit it some, but for right now, I am posting the next 20 palettes [Image: ebpalow4.png]
Thanked by:
This bump date is brought to you in part by paradox. [Image: 1989503_1.png?1]
Thanked by: