Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ripping models from Zelda Link's awakening
Hi,
I see there is a lot of characters from Zelda Link's awakening posted in the model ressource, but no locations or dungeon yet.
I would like to rip those and to share it here, but I don't know which tool to use to rip this game.
Could someone kindly explain me quickly the process of convertingĀ  Link's awakening 3d and texture? Or point me to a tutorial if there is.
Thanks!
Thanked by:
Most of Nintendo's games use a SZS format, and they basicly store the BFRES files, Switch Toolbox is a really good tool to get decent extractions of the BFRES models
Thanked by:
(10-25-2020, 11:10 AM)bulletbillgamer18 Wrote: Most of Nintendo's games use a SZS format, and they basicly store the BFRES files, Switch Toolbox is a really good tool to get decent extractions of the BFRES models

Thank for the help! I was able to import de Bfres 3d model in 3Dsmax, and the textures with the switch toolbox.
Now the fun begin!
Thanked by:
You're welcome, im glad for the help to work, remember, the BFRES format is not limited to Link's Awakening, most Wii U and Switch titles made by Nintendo themselfs use the same format
Thanked by:
Hi, I actually made an account specifically for this same request. I would absolutely love it if any of the dungeons could be made available - but my biggest interest is seeing the overworld somehow - even if only in chunks. ANY advice for this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanked by:
Hey I was wondering if you were able to rip the dungeon models successfully?
I am in the process of doing the same, but a lot of them. (Mainly the overworld models) seem the be missing textures.

Is this something you encountered too?
Thanked by: