Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hotel mario sprite project
This is where I will be ripping and posting Hotel mario sprite rips and such! If anyone would like to help then your free to do as you please...
There are a fiew things to know about this though. The sprites taken from the emulator screenshots are double the size of the size that they need to be so they have to be shrunk to half size.
I also CANNOT give you the links to the hotel mario rom.

Finished Sheets.
[Image: hotelmariomariosheeticowu3.png] [Image: hotelgoombaicon.png] [Image: koopasicon.png]
Thanked by:
We can't see a picture O_<
[Image: signatur2dsdarlatiuskap5.gif]
Thanked by:
Sorry...
I fixed it...
Imageshack is acting weird today...
Thanked by:
Someone's ACTUALLY ripping from this game? This makes TSR famous for it's CD-i rips once completed and submitted, because it's something that the other boards don't have.
Thanked by:
Actually some guy on MFGG ripped it like two weeks ago, but whatever. We've got the king.
Thanked by:
Um, are the sprites actually that big?
Thanked by:
Oh...
So they did...

Well I guess it would be good to use for size comparison...

I will resize mario sprites...

UPDATE!
[Image: penniesheetmj1.png]
Pennies!

Be careful.
[Image: pinchingpenniesop8.png]
When you pinch Wendys pennies.

[Image: penniegigantgb3.png]
They pinch back!
Thanked by:
I never thought I would ever see rips from this game, ever. Nice job.
Thanked by:
[Image: hotelgoombazq4.png]
Sadly there are no quotes related to goombas...
Thanked by:
This game I found hilarious. I don't know why but it was just so ridiculous it was funny. Though if someone's going to rip from CD-I, I'd rather they rip from the Zelda games. But Hotel Mario is actually a good start I suppose, since there's no variable palettes for sprites other than in Roy's hotel when the power keep going out because of "Too maneh toastahs". I've never really gotten a CD-I emulator to work, nor have I been able to tile rip properly. The sprites I want most from CD-I though are Bowser from Hotel Mario, and Morshu, Gwonam, and "Gannon" fromt he first two CD-I Zelda games. Possible the Cakes guy and Militron, who was hilarious when revealed who he really was.

Keep going on Hotel Mario. I'd join in but I can't get the bloody thing to work correctly and unless someone educates me on tile-ripping from CD-I, I won't be able to rip at all. Otherwise I'd help out.
Thanked by:
How many different enemies does this game have?
Thanked by:
Well theres...
Gombas.
Pursuadeable koopas.
Boos.
Dry bones.
Evil coins...
Um...
Thanked by:
And Wigglers too, right?
Thanked by:
(01-20-2009, 04:29 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: And Wigglers too, right?

Yep, as well as Tuxedoed Koopas (known as Z-Koopas), Elvis Goombas, that bat, Parabombs, Ninjis, Buzzy Bettles, Spinies, Monty Moles, Parakoopas, Paragoombas, Banzai Bill, Mechakoopas, Bellhop Goombas and the ones that Chaofanatic mentioned.

Speaking of which, if I ever get that cd-i emulator work or even better find a way to rip from an ISO I would happily rip this game.
Thanked by:
You still ripping from this? I was excited to hear that someone was ripping from this.
Thanked by: