Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Should I Upload this?
Neutral 
So in the Mario customs, someone made a Mario based on TerminalMontage's art, and I made Pichu in a similar style, but idk if I should upload it, tell me what you think
Original:
[Image: 74e579423a4123dccdf35424016ace3c34da824b...0v2-hq.jpg]
Custom Model:
[Image: Screenshot-100.png]
Thanked by: DogToon64
Sure, why not. It'll be good to see more TerminalMontage styled customs. I'd recommend uploading a rigged model. It probably already is, but I thought I'd point that out.
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by:
(10-14-2020, 04:36 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: Sure, why not. It'll be good to see more TerminalMontage styled customs. I'd recommend uploading a rigged model. It probably already is, but I thought I'd point that out.

whats a rig?
Thanked by:
It's basically "points" (I'm not sure what they're actually called) that make the legs, arms, head, etc. move.

Here's an example from the TerminalMontage Mario model (I moved the hand so you can see it):

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11084]

That "point" is connected to the hand, which is also connected to another one on the arm, and the one that's connected to the arm is connected to the body.
I hope you understand what I mean.
Thanked by:
(10-14-2020, 05:11 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: It's basically "points" (I'm not sure what they're actually called) that make the legs, arms, head, etc. move.

Here's an example from the TerminalMontage Mario model (I moved the hand so you can see it):

That "point" is connected to the hand, which is also connected to another one on the arm, and the one that's connected to the arm is connected to the body.
Thanks! ^^
Thanked by:
(10-14-2020, 05:11 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: It's basically "points" (I'm not sure what they're actually called) that make the legs, arms, head, etc. move.

Although is it necessary for me to do that?
Thanked by:
No, it's not necessary, but I thought I'd let you know about that so it will make it more "flexible" and "usable" for other people to use.
Thanked by: