Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Splatoon 1 Ripping
I know it's an old game but I was wanting to try and rip the rest of the maps amd stuff not present on the site from the first game but when I got the files I needed all I have are a bunch of .szs (i believe that's the file type) files that are invalid. I tried the 3ds max script but it's no longer possible to get 3ds max even the trial 
Because when I tried it required me to submit a document for a company.  I was just wondering if there's another alternative to get the files out of the .szs or whatever file type it is. I also tried the existing szs programs and all of them say the files are invalid.
Update: I'm an idiot, after some more digging around i found i can use Wiiuzip and wexo's toolbox to extract the brfes and view them, Managed to locate urchin underpass,except it's missing all it's objects like tree's and stuff and it might be the old version as well. Still figuring out alot of things, so i guess i can close this? Unless anyone knows a easier way? Sorry ^-^'
Managed to get mahi mahi resort ripped except it's uv's seem to be severly warped on certian pieces of the model and i can't figure out how to fix it
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by: