Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
help with the new sprites
Question 
I don't know if I can create a thread here, if I can't I ask ADM to help me, I have all the KOF chronicles sprites that launched in Japan, but I can't organize, would someone coop with me to organize while I change the palette?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanked by:
Sheet Maker:
https://mega.nz/file/gcwGUKJL#UnzvISG0zF...WwK125oAmA
No installation neccessary for the tool itself, but you need to install Java to get it to work. If you've done that, just click on the .JAR file to start up Sheet Maker.

And this is how it looks like:
[Image: vu1fSRi.png]
- Go into Windows Explorer, create a folder and give it a name like "Character 1".
- Create at least one subfolder within "Character 1" and put the single images into it.
- Drag your main folder (in this case, "Character 1") into the left window of the opened Sheet Maker.
- One subfolder = one row of sprites on the sheet. The order of rows and images on the sheet can be changed by renaming subfolders and images. If the main folder is already dragged into Sheet Maker, you have to drag it into the tool again so it can update your changes.

- X Pad and Y Pad give you the distance in pixels from the single images to each other when they're on the sheet.
- I would check "Fill Background" too. Personally, I never needed the rest of the options.
- When you're done, hit "Make Sheet" and the PNG picture will be created within the directory of the Sheet Maker.JAR file.
- Sheet Maker overwrites other images if they share the same name within its directory and doesn't ask for overwrite permission, so be careful.
Ripping Tutorial for PC Engine / TurboGrafx 16 / TurboGrafx CD
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-41637.html
Thanked by: FormerUser12
(09-14-2020, 06:38 PM)Barack Obama Wrote: Sheet Maker:
https://mega.nz/file/gcwGUKJL#UnzvISG0zF...WwK125oAmA
No installation neccessary for the tool itself, but you need to install Java to get it to work. If you've done that, just click on the .JAR file to start up Sheet Maker.

And this is how it looks like:
[Image: vu1fSRi.png]
- Go into Windows Explorer, create a folder and give it a name like "Character 1".
- Create at least one subfolder within "Character 1" and put the single images into it.
- Drag your main folder (in this case, "Character 1") into the left window of the opened Sheet Maker.
- One subfolder = one row of sprites on the sheet. The order of rows and images on the sheet can be changed by renaming subfolders and images. If the main folder is already dragged into Sheet Maker, you have to drag it into the tool again so it can update your changes.

- X Pad and Y Pad give you the distance in pixels from the single images to each other when they're on the sheet.
- I would check "Fill Background" too. Personally, I never needed the rest of the options.
- When you're done, hit "Make Sheet" and the PNG picture will be created within the directory of the Sheet Maker.JAR file.
- Sheet Maker overwrites other images if they share the same name within its directory and doesn't ask for overwrite permission, so be careful.

This is the best sheet maker program, thanks for the info and everything.
Thanked by: Barack Obama