Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Temtem Ripping Project
So, there's a Pokemon-like MMO called Temtem. It is rad. It's also a Unity game and fairly easy to rip from. However, because there's lots of content, being a monster-collection game, it needs a bit of extra manpower. Would anybody care to join me and upload the Temtem, NPCs, customisation options and more currently in the game? I can provide the files, I have all the currently available models and textures on hand, including Luma textures for the Temtem.

How to rip from this game and submit it in a nice manner:
Here's what Temtem need to be submitted! (Current Progress: 26 remaining)
Here's what Unique NPCs need to be submitted!
I've also been working on BattleZones/Battle Backgrounds. Only the one used in Competitive matches has been submitted thus far. Seems like a lot of the floor materials are just a colour, but I have no way of finding the exact colour, so I look at screencaps and kind of guess lol.
Thanked by:
(Sorry to double post, just trying to bump in light of new content) With the Cipanku update being released, we have a bunch of new Temtem that need to be ripped (and probably NPCs as well but IMO the mons are more important)! Some old Temtem need to be re-ripped as well because of model/texture changes with the new patch.

The OP will be updated with the new content, so if you want to help out, take a gander there and see what needs to be done.
Thanked by:
Pretty nice, I like what your doing. Cant wait to see how the models turn out!
[Image: qxzyTkh][Image: AdorableUncomfortableGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif]
Thanked by: Nooga