Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
BOTW Link in the style of an untitled beta SNES Zelda
Hey guys, I have another WIP animation sheet here. This time, in the style of an untitled beta Zelda game for the SNES. For those who don't know, there was a huge leak of SNES and N64 games a few weeks ago wherein many files were found containing beta content for unreleased games and other such goodies. An untitled side-scrolling Zelda game for the SNES was one of them; you can see those sprites on the bottom of the sheet.

My goal here is to retrofit the sprites to have Link resemble his design from BOTW; so no hat, blue clothes, and maybe some other details if I get around to it.

[Image: Link-WIP.png]

I don't know who ripped the original sprites, but you can identify the original sprites by looking at any Link colored red.

My edit is super simple, but with these I aim to have a full set of animations for Link. I think I've just about hit every running animation, but I might try to make my own fighting and/or jumping ones; those were not found in the beta files of the game.

Tell me what you think!
Thanked by: Ton
(08-13-2020, 10:37 AM)SolidĀ SOAP Wrote: Hey guys, I have another WIP animation sheet here. This time, in the style of an untitled beta Zelda game for the SNES. For those who don't know, there was a huge leak of SNES and N64 games a few weeks ago wherein many files were found containing beta content for unreleased games and other such goodies. An untitled side-scrolling Zelda game for the SNES was one of them; you can see those sprites on the bottom of the sheet.

My goal here is to retrofit the sprites to have Link resemble his design from BOTW; so no hat, blue clothes, and maybe some other details if I get around to it.

[Image: Link-WIP.png]

I don't know who ripped the original sprites, but you can identify the original sprites by looking at any Link colored red.

My edit is super simple, but with these I aim to have a full set of animations for Link. I think I've just about hit every running animation, but I might try to make my own fighting and/or jumping ones; those were not found in the beta files of the game.

Tell me what you think!

yo,can you link the original image please?
Thanked by: