Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi guys!
Smile 
Hello everybody

I'm Soulfire and i new on VG forum
I create a complete fighting game, and I wanna to share my custom sprites on the Sprites resource site, how i did it?

See ya!
Thanked by:
Welcome!

Adding sprites (or any resource really) is pretty easy. Here is a tutorial that goes into the process in detail, but basically when you are logged on, go to the page you want to add something too and then click the big green plus sign labeled “Add New Sheet”. From there just provide the sheet, an icon, and the name and you'll be good to go!

Just a heads up, any custom work needs to be linked to an existing game in some way. Things that aren't from a game, or haven't been in a game aren't accepted. Looking at your trailer and forum this shouldn't be an issue in your case. Everything you have is either from a game or, in the case of AVGN, has a game about them. The only reason I bring this up is because I didn't know this rule when I first started submitting and submitted character spritesheets from anime I didn't know had game tie ins. Turns out they did, but it was looking pretty dicey for a second there.
Thanked by: