Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
minecraft mods ( probably not )
( the answer is most likely no but I wanted to ask I ) if I could rip sprites from minecraft mods like the twilight light forest mod?
[Image: tRtU0pr]
Thanked by:
Unfortunately, no. We can't accept submissions ripped from game mods, we've already had a handful of cases in the past where Doom mod authors asked us to remove rips that were on the site, so it's better if we don't accept those.
Thanked by:
(08-02-2020, 07:04 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Unfortunately, no. We can't accept submissions ripped from game mods, we've already had a handful of cases in the past where Doom mod authors asked us to remove rips that were on the site, so it's better if we don't accept those.

But would it be fine if the creator of a Doom mod that made there own sprites post those sprites, and game on the site?
Thanked by:
I completely understand the reasoning behind not being able to use sprites from mods. It's crucial to show appreciation for the effort put in by other mod creators and ensure that everything follows ethical guidelines.
Thanked by:
I think that if you kindly asked the mod creators you could.
But otherwise it would be pretty disrespectful
[Image: yo-kai-watch.gif] [Image: usapyon.gif] [Image: yo-kai-watch.gif]

Y! Wireless, my life philosophy Worn out like shredded threads
Thanked by:
Embarking on a journey into the heart of historical romance, 'Atonement' isn't just a movie; it's a poignant exploration of love, guilt, and the consequences of choices. Directed by Joe Wright and based on Ian McEwan's novel, this 2007 masterpiece unfolds against the backdrop of World War II, tracing the lives of its characters over several decades. The film's exquisite cinematography, evocative score, and the heart-wrenching performances of Keira Knightley and James McAvoy contribute to its status as a deeply moving cinematic experience on 1234movies. 'Atonement' isn't just my favorite; it's a symphony of emotions that resonates long after the credits roll.
Thanked by: