Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trying to rip assets from peggle blast (android)
I copied the apk from my phone and sent it to my computer, then I extracted the asset files and used UtinyRipper to extract the 2d textures. except it only gave me one image file with a bunch of the smaller sprites on it, another image with only one tiny sprite for a button, and an image with some sort of font. 

The first file is kinda cool but all i really want are the character sprites, any tips for how I can go about this better?
Thanked by:
Update: I found a random apk online that had most of what I was looking for. it seems most of the ones online are missing stuff in them?
Thanked by:
(07-30-2020, 09:17 PM)supernova776 Wrote: Update:  I found a random apk online that had most of what I was looking for. it seems most of the ones online are missing stuff in them?

I'm not familiar with the Android version of this game, but I do know some APKs don't have much of the game's content, and once the APK installs on the device, it will install those files by downloading them from the server. That's what I think at least.
Thanked by: