Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Paper mario Origami king: what are the .bfres.zst ?
Sad 
I can't find the model folder on paper mario origami king but i have find a folder named "characters" but i don't know theses .bfres.zst  files 

I know that bfres are model files but what are the zst files ,i have tried to open with BFRES viewer that say it support .zst files but i can't open them and i don't know why the model folder is not there , i have the correct keys beacause it was ripped from the metta data of a nsp rom

(the metta data of nsp roms contain multiples keys inside them and don't need one when played in emulator)

but i have use the keys for a xci rom but i don't think this cause problem so im lost there and this game use morph target so if i use ninja ripper 

(but i don't know any switch emulators with directX support)a even if i tried theses models may store the base model or a morph target version of that model or polygons fuck

sommone can help plz? Starry Eyes
Thanked by:
Like you I don't really know BUT ... I think it's another file format specific to some games that works like szs, a bit like ".zs" files in acnh (animal crossing: new horizons ), it's a bit like comparing a rar file to a zip file. I never tested to open these models but I saw on a discord server that someone managed to open them on switch toolbox, as I don't know if we can put links to github here I will not give you no link but you can easily find it on google.
Thanked by: Audyuse
(07-27-2020, 06:42 AM)Prif X Wrote: Like you I don't really know BUT ... I think it's another file format specific to some games that works like szs, a bit like ".zs" files in acnh (animal crossing: new horizons ), it's a bit like comparing a rar file to a zip file. I never tested to open these models but I saw on a discord server that someone managed to open them on switch toolbox, as I don't know if we can put links to github here I will not give you no link but you can easily find it on google.

ok it just have open the files like its nothing why i did not thinked of that  :I
You can find me on Youtube and Deviantart ! Smile
Thanked by: