Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CARRION files extracted
Question 
I need the sound and texture files from the game CARRION extracted mostly because I want to analyze how some of the sounds were made.
Thanked by:
I advise you to extract the music from the switch version, same for the models and textures, you can extract the files with switchexplorer (this requires keys which are generated either by dumping them from a hacked switch or with an emulator like yuzu ), you can open them with the switch toolbox software then convert the files to png, you can convert the audio files you have recovered to mp3 with looping audio converter.
Thanked by:
(07-27-2020, 06:51 AM)Prif X Wrote: I advise you to extract the music from the switch version, same for the models and textures, you can extract the files with switchexplorer (this requires keys which are generated either by dumping them from a hacked switch or with an emulator like yuzu ), you can open them with the switch toolbox software then convert the files to png, you can convert the audio files you have recovered to mp3 with looping audio converter.

I see. Do you have these files?
Thanked by: