Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter Wii Model Ripping Help
I have been wanting to rip the models out of Drawn to life: The Next Chapter for the Wii for a while now.  I have extracted the files from the ISO using Dolphin, it resulted in mostly .bag files.       I tried to use some programs made for ripping wii content out of wii games but none worked because it was in the wrong file type. I have no idea what .bag files are, but from what i've read they look to be some kind of archive file, but I still couldn't find any program that can open any .bag files in a sort of wii game sense, I tried Dragon UnPACKer but it just gave me an unsupported file type sorta error. All I really want at the moment is to just rip the Raposa models from the game. I would really appreciate any help for this!
Thanked by: GuyThatExists
(07-18-2020, 08:57 AM)Bocc Wrote: I have been wanting to rip the models out of Drawn to life: The Next Chapter for the Wii for a while now.  I have extracted the files from the ISO using Dolphin, it resulted in mostly .bag files.  I tried to use some programs made for ripping wii content out of wii games but none worked because it was in the wrong file type. I have no idea what .bag files are, but from what i've read they look to be some kind of archive file, but I still couldn't find any program that can open any .bag files in a sort of wii game sense, I tried Dragon UnPACKer but it just gave me an unsupported file type sorta error. All I really want at the moment is to just rip the Raposa models from the game. I would really appreciate any help for this!
Same, I just found out this game existed, since I want heather's model she is my favorite the only thing I could find is where the person who worked on the game uploading images of the models: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xJvooR
I might be able to rip it if I had the game files alas I do not own the Wii version, I have the DS version...
However don't lose hope, I may buy it, and I hope the files aren't undocumented...
Thanked by: