Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello all!
Big Grin 
Thought I'd say my introductions here, hope to be a productive member once I can get things rolling.

Though I'm not all that experienced with ripping I've been tinkering around with things for years, mainly with different forms of emulation and MUGEN with a little bit of IMVU.
Had to get an external hard drive to fit it all, then I went and got myself into VRChat. Messed around with Blender and Unity a bit, starting to get the hang of avatar creation. Thought rather than leeching off you guys and taking resources I could maybe upload some models that I've looked hard for, though I'd have to look into the legality of things. Some aren't my own rips, but rips of others. Point being, I'd like to not lurk and there's bound to be many snags in what I aim to do. 
Planning with two friends to start in on recreating some ripped game files as worlds in VRChat, and we're making progress slowly but surely.

Been awhile since I've been into an old school forum, it's pretty refreshing.
Thanked by:
Welcome!

I don't know if I'd call myself “productive” but I'm slowly but surely filling the Spriter's Resource Custom section with all the silly nonsense I love if that counts.

So the general rule for posting things you didn't rip or make yourself is don't do it. Double check with an admin first to make sure, but you might be okay if you get permission from the original poster first.

Welcome again! I look forward to seeing your work!
Thanked by: