Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Greetings
As General Obi-Wan Kenobi once famously said:
[Image: giphy.gif]

The name's JudgeDreddpool, but most call me Dredd for short. If the name's any indication, it's that I'm a fan of Deadpool & Judge Dredd, but not in that order.

I'm a gamer by heart, primarily focusing on the art of Achievement Hunting & whatnot (be it modern or retro), though I do often play games casually when it suits me. I also stream on Twitch (albeit rarely), read comic books, watch films & just live life to the full, I suppose.

Aside from posting on the forums, the main reason why I created an account is that I'm interested in providing sprites and such from mobile games that I've been looking into, with one game I'm looking into being likely to rival Fire Emblem: Heroes in terms of the number of sheets.

Anyways, that's all I could think of to say, mainly since I'm not so good with writing introductory posts. So uhh, yeah.
Thanked by:
Welcome!

Now that you mention it, I'm actually very curious if there is anybody on the forums who isn't a gamer in some form or fashion. I suppose it isn't impossible, but it seems very unlikely. I've hardly read any super hero comic books (I find the decades of interconnected storylines very intimidating) but I am a fan of some newspaper comic strips, Bone, various manga, and a slew of webcomics.

I'm looking forward to see your submissions! I don't think I'm quite versed enough in mobile games to even hazard a guess to what you plan to use to overthrow Fire Emblem: Heroes, but I'm excited to find out!
Thanked by: JudgeDreddpool