Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Certain Magical Index: Imaginary Fest (Sprite Extraction)
Recently, I've been putting in work to attempt to get sprites from the mobile game A Certain Magical Index: Imaginary Fest. I've actually had a lot of trouble, and have tried multiple methods - but run across several dead ends. As such, I wanted to come here and ask for some help.

Here's some general information.

The game appears to be a Unity based game (it's a mobile game, so that's not surprising). The files themselves do not show up normally and can only be accessed with root. Once you get into those files, and navigate through a few folders - you eventually find what appear to be the files. However, unfortunately, most of these files are encrypted.

Due to this, I attempted some alternate routes. I attempted to use both Nox and Bluestacks, along with some others and Ninja Ripper/GLIntercept to rip the game, but despite my best efforts I couldn't get it to work on anything that would run the game stably without crashing.

So I ended up right back where I started.

Is there any way I could get help with the encryption, or pointed in the direction of a setup that would allow me to rip from the graphics API without crashing? I would be forever grateful for either.

Thanks in advance.
Thanked by:
You can give your discord and I will help you
Rawr~ Furry boy Rawr~
Thanked by:
My apologies, to those who read the thread. I was a bit busier than I expected for a while and spaced on this thread.

Is there any update on anyone who has any insight on how to make this work? Including Fox who responded if they're still around and willing.
Thanked by:
(09-10-2020, 07:08 PM)Temperature Index Wrote: My apologies, to those who read the thread. I was a bit busier than I expected for a while and spaced on this thread.

Is there any update on anyone who has any insight on how to make this work? Including Fox who responded if they're still around and willing.

Still waiting on the sprites to be extracted as well, to be honest its cool you got into the files, update me if you get anywhere, my discords  rosanna_h
Thanked by: