Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Robot Wars W
A project that I've kinda been floating back to now and then. Let's see how far I can get this time...

Unlike say Super Robot Wars J, I'm limited by progress in this game since it doesn't have a debug menu available. The saves I've found around Gamefaqs don't seem to work either, which would've been really handy for ripping endgame units without having to get through 50 stages. Thankfully there are some Action Replay codes I can mess with which will be helpful in getting animations for certain foes' attacks that they aren't likely to use.

In previous attempts at this, I omitted effect sprites, but as I went further in I found it could get difficult to discern certain unit parts from effects, so they are included on the sheets. Many attacks use large, animated background images which could bloat sprite sheets even further. These will be put into separate .zip files when appropriate.

New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
-Wing Gundam Zero Custom
-Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom
-Taurus/Taurus (SK)

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED/Gundam SEED Astray/Gundam SEED X Astray
-Moebius Zero
-Moebius

Martain Successor Nadesico/Nadesico: The Prince of Darkness
-Aestivalis Zero G Frame (Akito)
-Aestivalis Zero G Frame (Gai)
-Aestivalis Zero G Frame (Ryoko)
-Aestivalis Zero G Frame (Hikaru)
-Aestivalis Zero G Frame (Izumi)
-Aestivalis Air Frame (Akito) [pending]
-Aestivalis Air Frame (Gai) [pending]
-Nadesico
-Delphinum
-Batta (Air)
-Katonbo

Space Knight Tekkaman Blade/Tekkaman Blade II
-Radam Beast (Ground)
-Radam Beast (Air)
-Tekkaman Dagger

Detonator Orgun
-Orgun (Evoluder)
--Orgun (Evoluder) Overlay/Background Effects
-Eido

Full Metal Panic!/Full Metal Panic!? Fumoffu/Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
-M6 Bushnell

Mazinkaiser/Mazinkaiser vs. The Great General of Darkness
-Mazinger Z
-Great Mazinger (Prototype)
--Great Mazinger Overlay/Background Effects [pending]
---(Everything here should be the same between the prototype Great and the improved version you get later)
-Aphrodai A
-Garada K7
-Doublas M2
-Ghoul

Getter Robo G/Shin Getter Robo
(this one's a bit of an oddball for categorization, it's the 70's anime protagonists piloting the manga version of Shin Getter with very little story behind it)

Hundred Beast King Golion

The King of Braves GaoGaiGar/GaoGaiGar FINAL
-Volfogg
--Volfogg Overlay/Background Effects [pending]
-Big Volfogg [pending]
--Big Volfogg Overlay/Background Effects [pending]
-EI-02
-EI-15

Banpresto Originals
-Valhawk (outdated, needs effects)
Thanked by: Ton
Nice to see you around here again!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Ton's most wanted rips: Time Splitters 2 Models (Gamecube/PS2), Radiant Historia Characters (DS), Final Fantasy 4 Models (DS),  Final Fantasy 7 models (Playstation/PC), Bravely Default/Second Models (3DS), Clay Fighter 2 fighters (SNES)
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Domobot
(07-01-2020, 09:12 AM)Ton Wrote: Nice to see you around here again!
Thanks!

Added more sheets to the list, got more on the way. I'm still feeling out how to best keep the sheets themselves orderly, so if the layout of them seems inconsistent, that's why. And speaking of consistency, looking back at the Wing and Deathscythe sheets, the overlay/BG effects for those would probably be better off in their own zip files, those are taking up a looot of space there. Also, the Aestivalises will be getting a zip of their own eventually, but I want to see how much of those effects are shared between the different frames first.
Thanked by: Ton
Hi there,

I'm looking for someone who could rip the GoLion (Voltron) sprites from the Super Robot Wars W game.

Thanks in advance.
Thanked by:
(07-07-2020, 08:00 PM)zaqui78 Wrote: Hi there,

I'm looking for someone who could rip the GoLion (Voltron) sprites from the Super Robot Wars W game.

Thanks in advance.
I plan on ripping everything so that's definitely on the to-do list! It's just going to be a while because there are a few attacks that Golion doesn't get until near the end of the game, and I can't find any working saves online that would get me to that point.
Thanked by:
(07-08-2020, 12:05 AM)Domobot Wrote:

Thanks in advance.
I plan on ripping everything so that's definitely on the to-do list! It's just going to be a while because there are a few attacks that Golion doesn't get until near the end of the game, and I can't find any working saves online that would get me to that point.

Awesome, do you have a basic sprite sheet you can upload in the mean time?
Thanked by:
(07-08-2020, 07:02 PM)zaqui78 Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 12:05 AM)Domobot Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Awesome, do you have a basic sprite sheet you can upload in the mean time?

Dude. Chill. Your only two posts so far have been requesting (against the rules) and then pushing for him to work faster to appease you even though he said the rip was coming.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Ton's most wanted rips: Time Splitters 2 Models (Gamecube/PS2), Radiant Historia Characters (DS), Final Fantasy 4 Models (DS),  Final Fantasy 7 models (Playstation/PC), Bravely Default/Second Models (3DS), Clay Fighter 2 fighters (SNES)
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I plan to make the GoLion in perler beads. Then mount him on a spray painted canvas. Its gonna look bad ass!
Thanked by:
(07-11-2020, 03:09 PM)zaqui78 Wrote: I plan to make the GoLion in perler beads. Then mount him on a spray painted canvas. Its gonna look bad ass!
Here, I've got an old sheet knocking around from my last attempt at ripping this game. No effects or anything but it sounds like you wouldn't need them anyway.
[Image: ef3dedf283535fc83d1acc05bb8f1889ae9053bb.png]
Thanked by:
(07-11-2020, 11:29 PM)Domobot Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 03:09 PM)zaqui78 Wrote: I plan to make the GoLion in perler beads. Then mount him on a spray painted canvas. Its gonna look bad ass!
Here, I've got an old sheet knocking around from my last attempt at ripping this game. No effects or anything but it sounds like you wouldn't need them anyway.
[Image: ef3dedf283535fc83d1acc05bb8f1889ae9053bb.png]

WOAAAA.. Thanks so much!! PM me so I can send you something in appreciation. Pixelhotpr on Instagram! 
Thanked by: