Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
the amazing glitches of games
it's always stupid when you find a glitch in your game, I can't say I've found a ton of glitches, but does anybody know of any glitches in games? I only know in SSBB if your jigglypuff and you get the smashball and are on the stage "the bridge of Eldin" and you activate the final smash when in the middle of the gap you will stay as a giant jigglypuff, I haven't tested this, but my friends say it works
Thanked by:
The only good glitches are the glitches that can be exploited on online games.

Halo 2 used to be fun with the whole Dummy Glitch fiasco, and it's still p. fun with the Superbounces.
And then there's the exploits in Conker: Live and Reloaded. Now THOSE were fun to do. Especially getting out of the maps.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
jigglypuff takes perfect timing, and if too big will die instantly
other glitches is kirby and pictochat
nice edge gaurd Smile
Thanked by:
I actually enjoy glitches, myself. I've managed to glitch games plenty of times.

but I'm getting really fucking tired and don't feel like finishing this post so goodnight~
Thanked by:
That's no excuse >: (

Just kidding.
Some glitches can be kind of cool but some just ruin the game. Gears of War is a prime example. There's mine chainsaw, roadie-running, backflip, and getting out of maps. Roadie running is where you run around 2x faster than normal in the croutching position. It's annoying to try to hit people when they're using this and avoiding them as well. The rest are cheap like this glitch as well. People use these to win games if they really really suck.
Thanked by:
Well, in tLOZ:ALTTP, the GBA version, if you use the ocarina and then run in the direction the bird comes from, you should get carried away by it. Cancel the warping process to go back to the game, and walk around, if you did it right, when you walk into a wall, you should bounce back as if you ran into it.

If you do this in a small space, you'll continuously bounce back and forth upwards forever, until you somehow come from the bottom of the screen. Once that happens, it repeats, forcing you to fly into the sky and from the ground again, forever.

If you walk on the stairs in Kakariko Village after you cancel the warping process, you'll go at double speed. This glitch is useful if you want to catch that kid that runs away from you. Of course, if you run into a wall, or get hit by an enemy, you'll go at normal speed again.

And in Kakariko Village, if you throw your boomerang (The blue, slow version.), and run away from it, occasionally the boomerang will go at 3 times (Or so it seems) the normal speed, causing it to fly off screen. Once this happens, you cannot catch it. The only way to be able to throw it again is to turn off the game, go onto another screen, go into a house, and of course, die.
Thanked by:
My cousin knew a glitch for Pokemon Blue that let him get a Mew before Cerulean Gym. You pause right before one of the people on nugget bridge goes over to you, when he has the exclamation over his head. Forget which guy it is, and it only works on Blue.
Thanked by:
My copy of Majora's Mask is so glitchy, I've only had this happen once to me though.

I was in the water temple, I turned into Zora Link and dove into the water from the entrance. As soon as he rose to the surface he started floating over the water and he curled up like a dead spider. His legs were through his head and he was making noises, then the game froze. I discovered that 3 years ago and it still makes me laugh my ass off today. XD
Thanked by:
[Image: dkqp4.gif]
Thanked by:
on team fortress 2 when your a scout you can run through doors, jump back at them before they close, and get the entire door stuck close

trapping all your respawning allies inside
Thanked by:
Exxon Wrote:My cousin knew a glitch for Pokemon Blue that let him get a Mew before Cerulean Gym. You pause right before one of the people on nugget bridge goes over to you, when he has the exclamation over his head. Forget which guy it is, and it only works on Blue.

That's not a glitch, that's pure science. xD

Oh yeah, Pokémon's so buggy.

On my current save (blue) I caught a Mew, a Golem and an Electabuzz.
And I have lots of Master Balls and Rare Candies. Standard stuff. xD
[Image: shyguysig.gif]
# Yellow Shy Guy Front
Thanked by:
I have Megaman 64 for my N64. I beat the game, but with the help of either a programming error, or maybe it was a glitch. On the one minigame you play, where you kick some ball at a dog, no matter what, I always got something around E300000 Zenny. Yes, the "E". That caused me to always get the max amount of Zenny everytime I played that minigame. So I bought everything, and upgraded everything. And I win. Also, if I tried viewing the high-scores, I'd find hi-scores for a racing game that you can't even play, and if I tried viewing the hi-scores for the minigame with the max Zenny glitch, the game would freeze.

Also, I know a Poke'mon G/S/C duplicating glitch.
Thanked by:
RBY has the famous Missingno trick (speak to the guy in Viridian who teaches you how to catch a pokemon, then fly to Cinnabar and surf up and down along the right side of the island). You get an infinite ammount of the 6th item in your bag.

I know a few in Mario Sunshine. Like when you first get 70 shines and Delfina Plaza is flooded. Go find one of the logs floating on the water. In you go under it and jump right, you should fall right through the floor.
Then there's the one where you go into the water behind the shine tower. If you go to the pool closest to the main area (furthest from the entrance to corona mountain). Long jump from the platform above it into the water and hit the wall closest to the tower. You shoudl bounce back and be walking under the water. Jumping brings you back. Alternatevly, if you long jump into the same wall while underwater and ground pound in the middle of the falling back sequence, you can fall through the floor. This will result in either you landing in one of the underground pipe systems or in you landing on the bottom of the level. If you stand on the bottom of the level for more than 2 seconds, you die. but if you keep jumping then you'll be fine.
Also, when riding yoshi, you can lick up a fruit. Jump off of him while his toung is still out. The fruit will still be floating in mid-air. Then the next time you use his tounge, the fuit will teleport onto Yoshi's tounge. This can be useful when you're using him in a battle and theres no fruit around.
Also in Pokemon GS (not crystal) you can duplicate a pokemon by putting them in your box. The game will make you save and you must turn the power off when the game tells you to not turn the power off. When you turn is back on, you will have one copy of the pokemon in your party and a clone of it in the box. Make it hold a rare candy or a masterball for an added effect. There's also a duplication glitch in Emerald but I personally don't know how to do it. But I know it involves the battle frontier.
Thanked by:
Wow that must really be something.

Zelda 64 has a bunch of glitches in it. Heck, just about any N64 game does. But Zelda seems to be a bit "famous" for it's "Crooked Cartridge" that lets you pass through people/boulders/signs/some walls/cutscene markers/etc. MAN I had a lot of fun with that.

I think Pokemon's most "famous" glitch was probably the Missing No. & the item duplication trick(s).
Thanked by:
I meant Poke'mon duplication in G/S/C. You could duplicate items if a PKMN was holding it. For those of you who don't know how to do it, here's how (my sister taught me)
Go to a Poke'center PC
Go to the deposit Poke'mon option
Deposit the Poke'mon you want to duplicate
When it's auto-saving, and says "Don't turn of", turn it off
You'll have the Poke'mon in your party still, but it'll also be in the box too

I had a level 100 Suicune. Made 3 of them that way
Thanked by: