Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Detroit Become Human Sound Files
Took a heck of a long time, but here they are, all 22k https://drive.google.com/file/d/10c-_2Ux...sp=sharing

Unfortunately they dont have proper filenames, so sorting and submitting is probably off of the table.
Thanked by:
(05-25-2020, 04:10 PM)wipeoutjack7 Wrote: Took a heck of a long time, but here they are, all 22k https://drive.google.com/file/d/10c-_2Ux...sp=sharing

Unfortunately they dont have proper filenames, so sorting and submitting is probably off of the table.

Hey there. I came across your post after failing to extract audio files myself. Do you still have an active link, or could you provide some information on how I can extract voice files? I've only come across model extractors.
Thanked by:
(06-11-2021, 11:53 PM)vsrroi Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 04:10 PM)wipeoutjack7 Wrote: Took a heck of a long time, but here they are, all 22k https://drive.google.com/file/d/10c-_2Ux...sp=sharing

Hey there. I came across your post after failing to extract audio files myself. Do you still have an active link, or could you provide some information on how I can extract voice files? I've only come across model extractors.
I think earlier this year I made a tool to rename and fix all of the sound files extracted with the "Detroit Become Human Tools" from xentax. It extracts all of the voice clips as ".wem" (Wwise audio) but it actually has extra header data that needs to be removed. My tool will use that extra header data to get the real name of the file and then remove the extra data to make it a working Wwise file. I might clean up and release this tool but I'd need to find the source code somewhere on my PC. Anyways, I've started uploading these 'fixed' sounds to the Sounds Resource and they're yet to be approved or rejected.
Thanked by:
(09-30-2021, 02:14 PM)xAct Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 11:53 PM)vsrroi Wrote:

I think earlier this year I made a tool to rename and fix all of the sound files extracted with the "Detroit Become Human Tools" from xentax. It extracts all of the voice clips as ".wem" (Wwise audio) but it actually has extra header data that needs to be removed. My tool will use that extra header data to get the real name of the file and then remove the extra data to make it a working Wwise file. I might clean up and release this tool but I'd need to find the source code somewhere on my PC. Anyways, I've started uploading these 'fixed' sounds to the Sounds Resource and they're yet to be approved or rejected.
Did you ever release these files, or at least the tool to extract everything?
Thanked by:
(10-02-2022, 01:07 PM)commenter25 Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 02:14 PM)xAct Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 11:53 PM)vsrroi Wrote: Hey there. I came across your post after failing to extract audio files myself. Do you still have an active link, or could you provide some information on how I can extract voice files? I've only come across model extractors.
Did you ever release these files, or at least the tool to extract everything?
It was a very broken tool, as I was just learning C#. But I did upload some of the sounds to TSoR like the Main Menu voice clips and some chapters and they got approved. I might rewrite the tool at some point but right now it only extracts voice lines. I did actually start on making a program that extracts all files from the game but they don't have extensions or names, but might also be able to extract sound effects and maybe even music.
Thanked by:
If you can get this done I would greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure tons of others out there would as well! I've given a shot at some tools from another site but it seemed more for exporting the models - tried for hours, couldn't get anywhere. Personally I'm most interested in the sound effects like the relationship change sounds, followed by the music. It's alright if the files don't have names. 

Best of luck on this program if you'll continue moving forward with it.
Thanked by:
As far as I can tell, only the menu lines were approved. It seems like the automatic names for those were good enough, at least to start. Do non-voice sounds not have those headers?

I'm only looking for Connor's voice lines/sfx, but getting all the sounds is of course the ideal goal. Perhaps this tool should be put up on GitHub to allow contributions?

EDIT: TIL there are NSFW sound categories which are hidden by default. The Hostage and A New Home are also there.
Thanked by:
(10-02-2022, 07:55 PM)commenter25 Wrote: As far as I can tell, only the menu lines were approved. It seems like the automatic names for those were good enough, at least to start. Do non-voice sounds not have those headers?

I'm only looking for Connor's voice lines/sfx, but getting all the sounds is of course the ideal goal. Perhaps this tool should be put up on GitHub to allow contributions?

EDIT: TIL there are NSFW sound categories which are hidden by default. The Hostage and A New Home are also there.
Yeah, any sounds with vulgarity are marked as NSFW.
Thanked by: