Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
King Boo in the SMW Style (Criticism Needed)
My King Boo (SMW Style, LM Design) got rejected from Custom/Edited and now I need criticism so I can improve my King Boo sprite Ouch! . I already plan to add a turning sprite btw.

[Image: EXrC59_X0AEmkMF.png:large]
Thanked by: PetoMico
Maybe try making it closer in color to Boost in Mario World. And maybe add some extra frames of animation. Like a seperate spit animation for the Fire Balls.
Thanked by:
(05-12-2020, 01:28 PM)Radical Charizard Wrote: Maybe try making it closer in color to Boost in Mario World. And maybe add some extra frames of animation. Like a seperate spit animation for the Fire Balls.

Sure! And what color is Boost again?
EDIT: Ah, you mean Boos. Sure. Also, the fireballs aren't spat in the LM3 fight, they're summoned. In-game it would probably use vanilla lava particles for the summoning particles.
Thanked by:
Then I'm thinking of something else. I know he spits something out. Also yeah, I didn't even notice the typo.until you mentioned it.
Thanked by:
He's also too circular, and every sprite is essentially the same thing with a different face.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(05-13-2020, 10:10 AM)Ton Wrote: He's also too circular, and every sprite is essentially the same thing with a different face.
I will change some of the expressions, but I like him round.

W.I.P new version, feedback?

[Image: KingBooSpritesheet.png]
Thanked by:
Try spreading the hands out more on the turn and making a more wacky hurt frame.
Thanked by:
[Image: KingBooSpritesheet.png]

Now with better expressions and turn sprite change.
Thanked by: PetoMico
Looking good.
Thanked by:
Well, time to resubmit!
Thanked by: