Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Save only Saves Part of Sprite? VBA-M
I'm using VisualBoyAdvance-m on my Mac to extract the arena backgrounds from the WWF games for the GBA. When I go to "Map Viewer" I can see each frame of the background fine in a little preview box and can scroll it to see the entire thing but when I hit save it only saves the top left partition of the image. No matter what I do. It clearly knows about the entire image but won't save it?

[Image: IIYOCg7.png]
which always gives
[Image: acLF9aC.png]

How can I save the entire image without having to manually scroll it and screenshot?
Thanked by:
Try checking "Stretch to fit" and saving.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
(05-09-2020, 03:47 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: Try checking "Stretch to fit" and saving.

Pikachu used Stretch to fit. It was not very effective...

Seams to only export 256x256 images. Any larger and it'll cut off. Tried with older version of emulator but still no work. What's best emulator to use on Mac? VisualBoyAdvance is PowerPC Mac only •_•

**I found a better emulator for Macintosh called mGBA which works right.
Thanked by: