Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
An Inconvenient Truth
Some little project.
[Image: Oil.png]
I know this doesn't happen to me only, but I'm having that moment were I'm getting horribly sick of Momo/BroBro style so I just need a fun and challenging distraction.

The title is only temporary of course.

Its a sidescrolling shooter, I like to think that I came up with a original plot and theme, but I don't play that many games so idk!!!

BASICALLY
You're this kid who lives in Alls Angers, a horribly polluted and poopy place, so polluted that it rips a hole in the sky (Kind of like irl right)
AND THATS ALL YOU'LL HEAR FROM ME FOLKS~!
Stay tuned for more c:
Thanked by:
Contrast
Thanked by:
Quite nice, you got thumbs up from me d('u')d, but don't forget about Momotaro & BroBro...
Thanked by:
idk
Is contrast absolutley necesary?
Not trying to sound lazy or anything but I kind of like how it is :/
Thanked by:
yes it's necessary you lazy fattass...
Tongue ily mozzy
Thanked by:
Sounds interesting. Good Luck and have fun with that.
Thanked by:
wow looks amazing
Thanked by:
Ultra basic enemy!

Smoil:
[Image: Smoil.gif]
I'll probably add him bobbing and turning the other way cause this seems kind of wierd.
Thanked by:
thanks for the support guyz!
Seriously, some crits before I continue?
Thanked by:
Quite stylish, I like the style so far. However there is contrast issues with the hero sprite. The colours aren't also the type that appeal to me, but that's just your own artistic approach.
Thanked by:
ehhhh

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
Smoil is a bit small. Then again, 9/10 of the sprites I see are that small, so no problem there. Nice job.
Thanked by:
pikspiksmaroator Wrote:ehhhh

a golden post

Thanks so much for your detailed and insightful crits, its helping me so much with my sprites, I'll be sure to credit you in the final product. Again Thank you so much~

So yeah I'm going to slightly redo the main char.
Thanked by:
[Image: Oil.png]
Ok wow V1 looks like he got stepped on
Fixed shading issues
Fixed contrast?
Changed the colors
Made things more definable
Changed the face a little

MORE OF THE PLOT
Alls Angers is a horrible place to live. The sky is dyed a permanent rusty orange, even at night, due to the horrible condition the people leave it in. The kid you play as (I can't think of a name yet) is an eco-freak-genius. He tries to save Alls Angers before its too late, (but by the time you start, it already is). SO, back to the rip in the sky, monsters start pouring out and destroying the city. With the kid bieng the only one who can see the monsters (i'll think of a reason why for later), The kid creates a gun that uses recycled oil to produce clean projectiles (enemies drop oil as amunition) But I'm thinking about making it so that you have a basic gun thats powered by electricty or something.
LETS SAVE HE REST FOR LATER?!
Thanked by:
smoil finished?
[Image: Smoil-2.gif]

damn forgot hurt anims

well its only one frame so whatevah

itt moz talks to himself
Thanked by: