Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: Girl Jordan from "The Loud House"
As a Loud House fan, I wanted to do something with Girl Jordan, Lincoln's friend. Would anyone mind whipping up a sprite sheet for me? It needs to be in the Super Mario World style. Thanks!

P.S. Here she is, in case you need a reference:
[Image: girl_jordan_two_by_curious_poker_chip_dc...N4HiWscG0U]
Thanked by:
Is anyone even working on this?
Thanked by:
Hold your horses.

Don't just assume that because you posted a request, it's going to be fulfilled so suddenly and absolutely.

Judging by your join date, you've been here probably no more than a week, right? So likelihood is, we don't know you. You literally posted the request only three days ago, and it's the first thing you did on the forums. Integrate, get us to get to know you, become a part of the community.

Maybe someone is working on it, and that person wants to finish the work before showing posting it here. And no, before you ask, I'm not familiar with the SMW style so it's not me. At a push, why not try your hand at it?
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:
I'd like to add that while everything The Observer said above is completely true (you're being impatient and you clearly joined just so you can request this which, while not against the rules, is discouraged), you are also requesting completely custom work which is much more labor intensive and takes much more time to complete. You may have better luck if you post in commissions instead and offer to pay someone for their time and effort instead of going about it like you're doing now.
Thanked by:
(05-08-2020, 10:10 AM)Petie Wrote: I'd like to add that while everything The Observer said above is completely true (you're being impatient and you clearly joined just so you can request this which, while not against the rules, is discouraged), you are also requesting completely custom work which is much more labor intensive and takes much more time to complete. You may have better luck if you post in commissions instead and offer to pay someone for their time and effort instead of going about it like you're doing now.
#poorpeopleproblems
Thanked by:
That's fine. You don't have to pay. But beggars can't be choosers and you're going to just have to be patient and accept that there's an extremely high chance that this isn't going to be done.
Thanked by: