Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some Submission questions
Heya! I am really new to this whole ripping games stuff. I started a few days ago and successfully ripped assets from Animal Crossing New Horizons using a guide on here. I want to submit some icons - 2d assets that haven't been uploaded on here yet.

Some of them are modular parts (like different icons for eyes etc, but some are just a few pixels moved because they align with another kind of 2d asset) So if i were to put them in a spite sheet they'd look quite repetitive or could be misunderstood as double errors (tho they aren't) also they'd need to go pixel perfect in a sheet so they don't align wrongly. I wanted to ask if there is a possibility/is it allowed to upload them in a .zip folder (all being individual icons) together/besides a 2D sheet with them on there. Since they are not animated i don't know how necessary the sheet is. (In this case i'm talking about the PlayerIcon and CharacterMaker 2D Assets)

Thanks a lot for clearing up any doubts - misunderstandings. Have a good day everyone!
Thanked by: