Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Don't Like WEBSITES NEW LOOK(old one better)
hey does anyone actually the new look of the website because i think the old one was much more conivnent plz people i wanna fight for a cause at least let there e a buton at the button like mfgg.net that when you click on it you see the websites old format like the other websites
Thanked by:
What?
Make sense.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(01-12-2009, 07:07 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: Hey, does anyone actually the new look of the website? Because I think the old one was much more convenient. Please, people, I wanna fight for a cause. At least let there be a button like at mfgg.net that when you click on it you see the website's old format or something like on other websites.

Fixed.
Better?

tbqh I actually agree even though I know it won't happen
I liked the old layout much better, but I guess change is good.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
You have a search button. Use that to organise things by series. It's much easier than the old site, and it loads a hell of a lot quicker.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I like both to be honest.
avatar and signature custom made by me Smile

My TSR sprite topic
[Image: ZoidsProject.png] last updated on: December-22-09 fixed weapons sheets 1 and 2 and the republic and imperial sheets
[Image: l_b489bf24c48c43a689123b07de56b838.gif]<-----my first sprite I made

[Image: zoid_but_1.png]--- come and visit my zoids sprite site.

I don't care what jerks say/think.Tongue
Thanked by:
(01-12-2009, 07:34 PM)Dazz Wrote: You have a search button. Use that to organise things by series. It's much easier than the old site, and it loads a hell of a lot quicker.

Complaint:
You know, I never would have found the search button if I didn't read this post.
I guess it makes sense to put it in the top-corner where it's out of the way, but who's gonna look there? Srsly.

Suggestion:
Why not put it above the "Text Display" and "Icon Display" buttons?
At least people will actually see it then.

On-Topic:
And for the record, I liked the old way better (note: past tense), but this way loads faster, so I'm in agreement to keep it as is.
It's a lot prettier, and God knows I've punched my monitor enough times waiting for categories and huge sheets to load.

Final Thought:
Kudos on the new layout, but I vote that the search function be moved to the left side of the screen with everything else.
Thanked by:
(01-12-2009, 07:07 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: hey does anyone actually the new look of the website because i think the old one was much more conivnent plz people i wanna fight for a cause at least let there e a buton at the button like mfgg.net that when you click on it you see the websites old format like the other websites

Tough luck? not to be an ass, but they're not going to throw away all that time of hard work because you don't like the new layout. : \

At most, you can only give suggestions to make it nicer.
Thanked by:
(01-13-2009, 05:00 PM)Gnarizard Wrote: You know, I never would have found the search button if I didn't read this post.

I don't much care for the search function, but I agree totally with the above statement.

(01-13-2009, 05:00 PM)Gnarizard Wrote: It's a lot prettier, and God knows I've punched my monitor enough times waiting for categories and huge sheets to load.

And this one, too.

And I actually PREFER this look over the other. So there. Stop complaining about the work the site's ACTUAL MASTERS (Dazz and company) are doing to improve it and just be glad that they are. You can do whatever you want to your OWN website, but you cannot criticize the hard work and effort someone else puts into his/her/their own site.
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
(01-13-2009, 09:16 PM)Miles07 Wrote: (...) You can do whatever you want to your OWN website, but you cannot criticize the hard work and effort someone else puts into his/her/their own site.
Actually, I can't speak for Dazz, but I'm ok with any criticism that isn't "BAWW I DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT." Feedback is always appreciated, even if we might not agree with some.
Thanked by:
I agree with Krade. Any real critique that isn't just "It's not categorised the same! I can't find anything Mario!" or something even more stupid like "I can't find the custom sprites!!"
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
The new site which I would like to call TSR 2.0 can only get better.

I can however understand why other people like the old way a little bit better.

1. same layout and stuff for years.
2. people got used to it and found it easyer to find stuff.

I liked the old way to but once I got used to the way the new site worked I liked it even better and I'm sure others will to. Just give the new site a chance and try to get used to it just like I did.

My TSR sprite topic
[Image: ZoidsProject.png] last updated on: December-22-09 fixed weapons sheets 1 and 2 and the republic and imperial sheets

Thanked by:
(01-12-2009, 07:34 PM)Dazz Wrote: You have a search button. Use that to organise things by series. It's much easier than the old site, and it loads a hell of a lot quicker.

the truth is I was accustomed to the old one. Now the organization has changed, and it is true that now is a little faster ... I guess it's a matter of getting used, but these buttons so ¿overwhelm? me xD
Sohcahtoa...
Thanked by:
one of the biggest problems with the new layout is that with the buttons and search bar up in the logo it looks extremely ugly

make the logo stretch across the whole page and put the buttons and search bar right under it
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-14-2009, 05:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote: one of the biggest problems with the new layout is that with the buttons and search bar up in the logo it looks extremely ugly

make the logo stretch across the whole page and put the buttons and search bar right under it

Thats my biggest complaints too.

My TSR sprite topic

Thanked by:
Might I suggest putting the search bar under the link bar? That way it is easier to find and yet out of the way at the same time.

Either way I understand why the change was made and I agree with it but I do like the way the old site was too.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: