Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need Help Ripping Models/Textures from Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Question 
I've got Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon extracted when I wanted to rip the models and textures from it, and now I need some help on how to actually rip the models and textures for model porting purposes. I'm also thinking of uploading these models to the Models Resource, but that's only if I get the models and textures just right when I rip them.

Thanks again, MovieMaker X
Doing what I can to contribute~
MovieMaker X
Thanked by:
What files do you have so far? You'll pretty much just need HackingToolkit9DSunFARC (I couldn't find a working link for it so I reuploaded it on my account, but credit goes to whoever made it) and either Ohana3DS or SPICA.
First you're gonna need to unpack the game with HackingToolkit9DS if you haven't already and after that is done, you'll need to look for the pokemon_graphic.bin file and drag it to unFARC. From there you'll get the .bch files that you can open on Ohana3DS/SPICA, note that they're all unlabeled and the animations for each Pokémon are kept on individual files.
If you don't want to go through the trouble of checking each file to see which are models and which are animations, I've uploaded them slightly organized here (I made a folder for my favorite Pokémon but I hope that won't bother). Feel free to upload them to the site as you'd like.
Thanked by:
(04-02-2020, 08:48 PM)SpectroZele Wrote: What files do you have so far? You'll pretty much just need HackingToolkit9DSunFARC (I couldn't find a working link for it so I reuploaded it on my account, but credit goes to whoever made it) and either Ohana3DS or SPICA.
First you're gonna need to unpack the game with HackingToolkit9DS if you haven't already and after that is done, you'll need to look for the pokemon_graphic.bin file and drag it to unFARC. From there you'll get the .bch files that you can open on Ohana3DS/SPICA, note that they're all unlabeled and the animations for each Pokémon are kept on individual files.
If you don't want to go through the trouble of checking each file to see which are models and which are animations, I've uploaded them slightly organized here (I made a folder for my favorite Pokémon but I hope that won't bother). Feel free to upload them to the site as you'd like.
I already got the game unpacked with HackingToolkit9DS, and I've been looking for unFARC ever since. But now that I have it, I'm ready to start exploring the game's models. Thanks a lot!
Doing what I can to contribute~
MovieMaker X
Thanked by:
(04-03-2020, 01:41 PM)MovieMaker-X Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 08:48 PM)SpectroZele Wrote: What files do you have so far? You'll pretty much just need HackingToolkit9DSunFARC (I couldn't find a working link for it so I reuploaded it on my account, but credit goes to whoever made it) and either Ohana3DS or SPICA.
I already got the game unpacked with HackingToolkit9DS, and I've been looking for unFARC ever since. But now that I have it, I'm ready to start exploring the game's models. Thanks a lot!
No problem!
Thanked by:
I believe 504 models from this game are ripped now, but many of them are pending.
Thanked by:
Update: Every model is ripped, as I see a ton of them ripped. It was so easy for that ripper to submit all of them, BTW what kind of engine does the game use?
Thanked by: