Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Avatar Sprites This folder includes all four bending arts (Air, Earth, Fire, Water) I know these may suck but they're my first and maybe only attempt at ripping sprites. If anybody can do better go right ahead.
Thanked by:
Um...this isn't ripping sprites per say, you're just posting screenshots of the game. These aren't very useful at all. Try reading some tutorials and learning more about ripping next time. Try again.
Thanked by:
Like I said this is the best I can do. I hope somebody else can do better.
Thanked by:
open up each frame in microsoft paint and get rid of the backgrounds and stuff that isn't the sprite that you're trying to rip.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-12-2009, 02:23 PM)maslego Wrote: Like I said this is the best I can do. I hope somebody else can do better.

No it's not, you're just not doing things properly, and being lazy. Not trying to sound rude, but if you're not going to post something that actually contributes to the site (considering this is the sprite submission forum), you might as well not post at all.

There's a tutorial in this site, actually;
http://spriters-resource.com/resources/tut/yychr-gba/
There's also animget; you just make it start, disable all the sprite layers you don't need with Visualboy Advance (assuming it is the emulator you use, anway.) and stop once you capture the whole animation. I'm not sure if it's that accurate though.
Thanked by:
(01-12-2009, 03:09 PM)Furs Wrote:
(01-12-2009, 02:23 PM)maslego Wrote: Like I said this is the best I can do. I hope somebody else can do better.

No it's not, you're just not doing things properly, and being lazy. Not trying to sound rude, but if you're not going to post something that actually contributes to the site (considering this is the sprite submission forum), you might as well not post at all.

There's a tutorial in this site, actually;
http://spriters-resource.com/resources/tut/yychr-gba/
There's also animget; you just make it start, disable all the sprite layers you don't need with Visualboy Advance (assuming it is the emulator you use, anway.) and stop once you capture the whole animation. I'm not sure if it's that accurate though.
That's exactly what I did!
Thanked by:
And what about ASSEMBLING in a sheet? Like anybody else?
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Should I have posted this in Sprite Discussion then?
Thanked by:
That depends on if you want these submitted or not.

Either way, I heavily recommend ASSEMBLING a sprite sheet. So its not practically useless.
Thanked by:
I would prefer that some sprites were submitted. We have next to no sprites for both the AtLA games on the GBA.
Thanked by:
So assemble and submit it. It isn't that hard. Create a biiiiiiig image, copy, pasta, repeat. There is a background? No problem, magic wand, delete, copy, pasta. Repeat 'til you're done ;p
Thanked by:
Ok you know what? I'm just going to say it. Could somebody else get sprites for this? I mean this folder has more sprites of Katara, Toph, Sokka, Zuko, and Iroh then this whole site. That's not a good thing.
Thanked by:
So it ISN'T a submission . It's more a sprite discussion, so this should be in another session.
And if no one ripped, it's because nobody's interested so far. Help yourself. Go on, do it.
Also there are some pending sprites to upload, and I'm almost sure that nobody ripped them.
Thanked by:
Should I just delete the first post/request a lock and start it again in discussion or should I just ask a mod to move it?
Thanked by:
I even like that type of ripping....

I see this has a "I made half, now, your half, dude!!!"

I was thinkin in mading a Tom Riddle sprite like his, but i see people here don't like so much....
The Riddle of The Crazies :B
Thanked by: