Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Half here, half somewhat over there.
So i took a bit of a major leave of absence from the internet as a whole, and as of right now i have no social media, no messaging apps etc. But, i want to get more heavily into my writing and art and even though this place is relatively quiet, its where i began back in the day and it's where i intend to hopefully get my artistic boost on.

I've, before even posted this, been in the spriting boards trying to give solid advice. I'm hoping i'll be in there with some sprites later. but the main reason i'm here is to put out a game idea, which i'm currently working on the post for(i need to do a lot of images so it probably wont turn up super soon).

Anyways, i've gone from having my mental brokenness diagnosed, treated and discharged, and am now just looking to get past the anhedonia which has been crippling me for a while. So if i do disappear, especially without saying by like last time, i dont mean it, bipolar is a bitch!

I hope to be posting actual content here soon though, and providing good criticism in the long run!

and for those from the early days who dont know me, i'm Sitanel, but less of an asshole Smile
Thanked by:
Hello and welcome back! It's always nice to see old members return. Glad to hear you're (presumably) doing better and I hope your project goes well!
Thanked by: JewyB
Thanks Petie, definitely in a better place, working towards a MUCH better place, so hoping i can gain that final push to motivate myself now Smile
Thanked by: