Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dengeki Bunko Crossing Void(Mobile game) Ripping help
Burger 
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me! Cry

I would like to rip the sprites from Dengeki Bunko Crossing Void game in mobile and i has see many people ripped sprite from that game but i don't know what the method is so i hope everyonecan help me.Thanks a lot to anyone who has taken a look at this post I appreciate it.
Thanked by:
So after i'm messing around with Asset Studio i finally manage to open the game sprite,but i don't understand why the sprite showing in a very weird color,like it doesn't adapt the palette at all can anyone teach me how to fix this
[Image: MLYWtPx.jpg]

While the sprite with palette being show in game should be look like this
[Image: WAIzi3y.jpg]

I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it,i hope everyone can help me
Thank you for reading
Thanked by:
I'm assuming the red channel selects the palette entry. I could try and make a thing to apply palettes to the source images if you send samples (preferably misaka just because).
Thanked by:
(03-12-2020, 07:12 AM)Anonymity Tony Wrote: I'm assuming the red channel selects the palette entry. I could try and make a thing to apply palettes to the source images if you send samples (preferably misaka just because).
Really,thank you that will help alot and also here are the pin file for you to check
I try to use the attachments of the forum but don't know why it doesn't show up Sad

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9halppyyn...n.rar/file
Thanked by:
[Image: ccC7qAP.png]
Thanked by:
(03-12-2020, 06:16 AM)AkibaSeth Wrote: So after i'm messing around with Asset Studio i finally manage to open the game sprite,but i don't understand why the sprite showing in a very weird color,like it doesn't adapt the palette at all can anyone teach me how to fix this
[Image: MLYWtPx.jpg]

While the sprite with palette being show in game should be look like this
[Image: WAIzi3y.jpg]

I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it,i hope everyone can help me
Thank you for reading
Thanked by: