Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Um... Kinda Confused
Okay, so I looked at my Rep and I have 0. I noticed I recieved some negative, some positive and some neutral Rep last month... The problem with that is that I wasn't even a member last month! So can someone help me out here? I feel a bit confused right now...
Thanked by:
I fixed it
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Thanks, now I have -6 Rep! Psh, and also I looked at Dazz's Rep and it said I gave him a negative last month. I'm feeling a big more confused at the momen, I never gave Dazz a negative, why would I do that?t!
Thanked by:
Because of the last Attacks, things had to be set back as they were a mont earlier. Members that had registered within that month lost theit accounts. And now, I suppose, people who register a new account get their account merged with some data of the lost accounts that remained in the database.
Thanked by:
Yup, has happened a lot. Sorry, but all you can do is live with it and hope things won't get worse. I'm sorry, same happened here...
Thanked by:
You just reregistered, I remember you giving me said negative rep, and I remember the entire incident that happened with you.
The website data might have been wiped, but my brain itself is like a computer that stores years of information.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(01-11-2009, 02:55 PM)Dazz Wrote: You just reregistered, I remember you giving me said negative rep, and I remember the entire incident that happened with you.
The website data might have been wiped, but my brain itself is like a computer that stores years of information.
Then that probably wasn't me, this is the first account I made here, I discovered this site not too long ago. I couldn't give anyone neg rep and why would I even give you neg rep Dazz, you're the one who's in charge of the site.
Is there anyway I can have a clean plate, it's not fair that I would have negative rep without even doing something, or at least something that wasn't really me.
EDIT: Is there a way to see what rep was put by me(or wasn't me) cause some of the bad rep by me wasn't done by me and I would want to fix this. Or maybe should I make a new account?
EDIT 2:I noticed if I look at my posts, I can see the posts of the old "DaSpirit"...
Thanked by:
I understand what's going on. Whoops.

I'll go and reset rep for everyone who reregistered, sorry for the hassle.
Thanked by:
(01-11-2009, 09:37 PM)Krade Wrote: I understand what's going on. Whoops.

I'll go and reset rep for everyone who reregistered, sorry for the hassle.

No, I'm not the same person...
Please read my signature, it might help you understand better...
I somehow registered when some users got deleted and before this happened, there was already a "DaSpirit" in these forums. This person stole my name. I'm the real DaSpirit, I've been using that name for years. If you're the person that stole my name cause you saw it in another forum and thought it was "cool" and that I would never find out, find a way to contact me, we need to have a talk.
Thanked by:
I know you're not the same person, I understood what happened. I'll fix rep for all the new registered users today when I get back home.

EDIT: No one stole your name, it's just that I restored the rep table due to too many people bitching about rep and forgot to remove rep for uids that didn't exist anymore. When people registered again, they started getting those uids back and the forum assigned rep that was previous given to other people to the new users.
Thanked by:
Fixed. Everyone who reregistered was reset to 0 because they had bogus rep to begin with.
Thanked by: