Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pending Actions Showld Also Show Updates Pending.
Lightbulb 
I have just uploaded an update to a texture that was lacking most of it's textures, and when I updated it did'int show in the pending actions page of my account. It never does for updates, and it would be cool if it would show both new submissions, and updated ones pending as like separate tabs, or saying if it's an update or not. This would be really useful to know, and not have something you updated be forgotten by you until you get a PM a little later.
Thanked by:
Revisions are a completely separate system and stored in a completely different way so including them on the unapproved submissions page just isn't feasible.
Thanked by:
(02-19-2020, 10:52 PM)Petie Wrote: Revisions are a completely separate system and stored in a completely different way so including them on the unapproved submissions page just isn't feasible.
So there won't be a way to have a different page showing the revisions that are stored in a separate page??
Thanked by:
There are no plans to implement that at this time, no.
Thanked by:
Sad 
(02-20-2020, 11:01 AM)Petie Wrote: There are no plans to implement that at this time, no.
Ah, alright. Guess I have to forget about the pending changes until I get a PM. Also the revision was approved.
Thanked by: