Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A.J.'s Customs
Toad from the Mario Cartoon that is!
[Image: 92528651ho3.png]
Thanked by:
Get rid of the sel-out between the top and bottom half of the mushroom hat. It is not Acting as AA, It just makes the sprite look jagged. Use some hue shifting especially with the red and blue, and some of the shades can you a little more contrast. So far Im loving the concept, and the lineart. The colors just need some work.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
yeah, a tiny bit of hue shifting would be nice, but its good so far.
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
Wow! That really resembles Toad from the cartoon! Have you considered doing the others?
Thanked by:
Just Toad for now. I wasn't really thinking about the rest.
Thanked by:
His jacket and the left arm aren't right; the left arm sticks out to much if you consider his pose, and there is too much jacket on the left side in my opinion. Carry on the good work Wink
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Posting due to update.
[Image: an14866253025iazahs2.gif]
Thanked by:
That's awesome man, but you made the same mistake I made last week, when the right leg is up and the left leg is down, the right hand is down and the left hand is up. If you don't get what I mean, look at your own limbs when you walk and than look at your animation.

Pretty fluid though, gj.
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
(01-26-2009, 04:23 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: That's awesome man, but you made the same mistake I made last week, when the right leg is up and the left leg is down, the right hand is down and the left hand is up. If you don't get what I mean, look at your own limbs when you walk and than look at your animation.

Pretty fluid though, gj.

Can you be more specific?
Thanked by:
I think what he means is that you made the arms swing incorrectly. When people walk, naturally their arms swing opposite their legs. As in, when the right foot is forward, the left arm is forward, and vice versa. Your animation has the arms swinging in sync witht he legs, which just looks awkward.
Thanked by:
Oh I didn't think that mattered, but I can fix that no problem.

Edit: like this?
[Image: an19359716031iazapp2.gif]
Thanked by:
Yes, that looks a lot more natural.
Thanked by:
Ya I edited the title. What do you guys think of this?
[Image: an15764775631iazavn7.gif]
Thanked by:
Great!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
This is why you are the epic shyguy awesome sprites!!
Thanked by: