Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is this a jojo reference I see?
Video 
Hello,

After digging about I noticed that there is a fairly surprising lack of models from any of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure games.
( Those being the Phantom Blood PS2 game as well as Eyes of Heaven for PS3 & PS4 )
I am currently more edged towards the Phantom Blood PS2 game, as having easy access to that game's models would be greatly beneficial to myself and others in the future. 

As for what models I am exactly looking for, I am mostly looking for character models as well as the Stone Mask.

If anyone, and I truly mean anyone, can fulfil this request, I would be grateful.

Edit: Oh, also, I'm in no rush to get these models, and I don't expect this request to be fulfilled by any means. But it would be truly helpful if someone would fulfil it.

Another Edit: Ok no someone close this thread please, I think I'm better off using models from another game entirely or using the internet, because the PS2 models are too simple for what I am looking for, but thanks for viewing this if you did wish to help with my cause.

\/ The game's box-art for help possibly

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: