Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sanicderpy's custom/edited sprites
I'm starting a new thread where I'm showcasing my custom/edited sprites for now on. 

To start off, I chose to redo my previous attempt of spriting Sonic in a "Super 32X" style. (Which mainly used Rathernoicesprite's Sonic sprite). Instead, I chose redraw completely from scratch in a "Toei" like style from the Sonic CD cutscenes. Sonic still has the same color palette and lower body structure from Rathernoicesprite's Sonic sprite to give it the Super 32X look (It's the only sprite I'm going to use for a reference). I've also redrawed and modified a bunch of other Sonic characters similary in the same style also (Mighty and Tiara and they still pretty unfinished) and made a special color pallete for CartoonAnimate22's modified Sonic sprite too.

Thanked by:
Here is my old attempt of making Sonic in the same 32X style from eariler this year. Along with the making of my new attempt.

It didn't look as good to begin with, but it still looks okay.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Gonna start of with Toei Sonic's animations soon, however I'm undecided on which design to use.
Which one is the better?
1 or 2.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanked by:
The first design looks the most like toei sonic. Although I would use the back spine from the second design.
Thanked by: Sanicderpy