Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Astral Chain ripping .DAT help
Information 
Hello there! My project is to rip all the characters in Astral Chain. First the 3d models, then maybe one day the textures. 
I extract the .DAT files from the .PKZ with the scirpt found here https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f...ad#p155835
But I can´t open the .DAT with Noesis because I don´t know how to uncompress and install the Bayonetta plugins provided here https://github.com/Kerilk/noesis_bayonetta_pc

So, please can anyone here help me uncompress the plugin?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
You should move the bayonetta_pc.dll file that comes in the .zip to the noesis plugins folder, there will probably already be the same named file from that folder, if there is just a substitute it.
Thanked by:
(10-03-2019, 07:43 PM)Tuliopilloto Wrote: You should move the bayonetta_pc.dll file that comes in the .zip to the noesis plugins folder, there will probably already be the same named file from that folder, if there is just a substitute it.

I tried that but it doesn´t work either. The insturctions on the github link said that the plugin must be "uncompress and install". I don´t know how to do that. Provably that would generate the new Bayonetta_pc.dll that Noesis needs to decript de .DAT
Thanked by:
It is not necessary to generate bayonetta_pc.dll, what I think may be going wrong is the file you downloaded.
You must be downloading files from sources that are not compiled, which is why they do not work.
In Github, there is a field written "Releases", this is where the files compiled by the author are, you must download, then you will find the zip file containing bayonetta_pc.dll.
Thanked by: Enderfacio
Heart 
(10-04-2019, 12:34 AM)Tuliopilloto Wrote: It is not necessary to generate bayonetta_pc.dll, what I think you might be missing is the file you downloaded.
You must be downloading the source files not compiled so it should not be working.
In Github there is a field written "Releases", this is where the files compiled by the author, is that you should be downloading, there you will find the zip file containing bayonetta_pc.dll.

MAN I F*** LOVE YOU!!! I feel so dumb right now. Thank you so much!!!!!!
Thanked by:
Glad you got it.
Thanked by:
(10-04-2019, 08:25 AM)Enderfacio Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 12:34 AM)Tuliopilloto Wrote: It is not necessary to generate bayonetta_pc.dll, what I think you might be missing is the file you downloaded.
You must be downloading the source files not compiled so it should not be working.
In Github there is a field written "Releases", this is where the files compiled by the author, is that you should be downloading, there you will find the zip file containing bayonetta_pc.dll.

I'm sorry to get myself in the middle of your conversation. I'm new to the forum and I'm afraid that my question is out of place.

I'm a youtuber from Russia and I make game reviews with a lot of 3D graphics. The character models are crucially needed for the work loke that. But I'm not the guy who can understand those ripping tecnnics. So if you allready ripped the models in some kind of adequate format, maby you could give a link to them if you think you could)

Models from this game are really hard to find. Everything that is on the surface are the small talks like that)

Sorry if my question is somehow rude. My English is not that good for me to speak my mind properly)
Thanked by:
(10-03-2019, 10:08 AM)Enderfacio Wrote: Hello there! My project is to rip all the characters in Astral Chain. First the 3d models, then maybe one day the textures. 
I extract the .DAT files from the .PKZ with the scirpt found here https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f...ad#p155835
But I can´t open the .DAT with Noesis because I don´t know how to uncompress and install the Bayonetta plugins provided here https://github.com/Kerilk/noesis_bayonetta_pc

So, please can anyone here help me uncompress the plugin?
hey if you're ripping these could you upload a mega folder or something with the legions, gel chimeras, and legatus? I've been trying to get ahold of those models forever
Thanked by:

I'm still clueless. Where can I find the bayonetta_pc.dll anywhere. I've tried looking for it but I don't see it anywhere. Can you post the link or .dll file link? I'm getting a headache over trying to figure this out.
Thanked by:
(05-04-2020, 07:03 PM)RYUKIvg Wrote:

I'm still clueless. Where can I find the bayonetta_pc.dll anywhere. I've tried looking for it but I don't see it anywhere. Can you post the link or .dll file link? I'm getting a headache over trying to figure this out.

https://github.com/Kerilk/noesis_bayonetta_pc/releases
[Image: tailssign.png]
Thanked by: